Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigcat

Pet Door Installation Through The Glass

Appreciate any recommendation on contractor who can install this pet door (pet door will be provided). Basically I need the contractor to cut a hole in my sliding glass door (tempered glass) then install the pet door, so that my pet can access the balcony when the sliding door is closed, when we switch on the aircon.

bfcd9be9.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not sure whether it is tempered glass as I can't find the tempered glass logo. Instead, I found a star logo (as attached) with words "FTT<inverted F>". Anyway, I am open to the alternative where they need to replace entire piece of glass panel. Just need some recommendation on any glass contractor who can do this for me.

5be5e23d.jpg

u allow ur cats to go balcony not scared jump down de ah ? i dunno if i want to allow my cats to the balcony anot leh cause no grille

this is my idea catdoor.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by enhanzed

u allow ur cats to go balcony not scared jump down de ah ? i dunno if i want to allow my cats to the balcony anot leh cause no grille

No, both cat and dog won't jump down, even if just second floor :sport-smiley-018:

I did consider the patio sliding glass panel, which is a fixed panel installed at the side, similar to your picture. However, it will take out significant passageway walking in and out of balcony. Moreover, we don't like the idea that the panel blocked out the view when the sliding door is wide open. So, cutting a hole through the sliding door is more suitable. I have ordered the cat flap and now looking for someone to install for me. Any recommendation of glass contractor is much appreciated. I did contact the glass contractor that undertake the initial work for condo, but they don't take retail job.