Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
durainello

Kdk Ceiling Fan

Yesterday just go in to JB to buy lightings n ceiling fan n toilet accessories.The price is mostly half or more than half compare to Singapore.

Recommend this 2 shops in JB;

1) lightings- tampoi lighting shop at no 2, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, taman Tampoi indah or starworld lighting further down the street. ( I bought light from both shop but i still prefer tampoi lighting as they hav more varieties in lights, kdk fan and even hav a shop selling only philip light)

2) toilet stuff- aldeco living at sutera mall (great service)

Then for the tax to b paid at singapore custom.They had increased the amount per person can bring in;

Less than 48hrs in Malaysia, a person is entitle to bring back 150 dollar of merchandise. Previously is 50 dollar,if I'm not wrong

Regards

Liang

Edited by yhliang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yesterday just go in to JB to buy lightings n ceiling fan n toilet accessories.The price is mostly half or more than half compare to Singapore.

Recommend this 2 shops in JB;

1) lightings- tampoi lighting shop at no 2, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, taman Tampoi indah

2) toilet stuff- aldeco living at sutera mall

Then for the tax to b paid at singapore custom.They had increased the amount per person can bring in;

Less than 48hrs in Malaysia, a person is entitle to bring back 150 dollar of merchandise. Previously is 50 dollar,if I'm not wrong

Regards

Liang

So how much tax are we liable to pay? 7%..?

You can ask for the hook from the shop. They are provided from the shop I bought from.

Hi Beluga, is it ok to buy ceiling fan from malaysia and use in Singapore? Because I thought need to have the PSB safety mark to be approved for use in Singapore. And did you encounter any balancing issue with the fan and whether your contractor have any problems installing it. I wanted to buy from malaysia also but I heard about all these issues so in the end duno whether can buy from malaysia or not.

Hi Beluga, is it ok to buy ceiling fan from malaysia and use in Singapore? Because I thought need to have the PSB safety mark to be approved for use in Singapore. And did you encounter any balancing issue with the fan and whether your contractor have any problems installing it. I wanted to buy from malaysia also but I heard about all these issues so in the end duno whether can buy from malaysia or not.

PMed you...

can buy from Hwa Ann enterprise located near Pelangi Mall, 5mins from checkpoint. bought mine 4 blades KDK low ceiling at 50% off, so far no issue with balancing and etc. work perfect, best to call them first incase they not open or no stock.

http://www.malaysia.com/directory/retail-around-the-home/lighting/johor/Hwa_Ann_Enterprise_Sdn._Bhd._71474.html

Hi Beluga! How much would be the installation for the KDK fans if I were to get it from malaysia? I plan to get 5 ceiling fans from there to install in my bedrooms, living room and dining room.

Thanks.

would like to know from you guys...

my bedroom does not have any L-Shaped light box...only having a ceiling light. no ceiling fan.

Intend to get a ceiling fan. however what can be done for my lighting?

I would like a KDK fan but i understand KDK doesnt have any modeal with mounted light on.

doing a L-shaped light box will be too huge renovation and cost for me.

If i were to have a ceiling fan, and link up by the side a fluorescent ring ceiling lamp,

will i get this irritating blade spinning shadow in the room?

Guess I do not have much choice here since i wont be making a L-box lighting...i cannot use KDK fan...

any other brand is recommended other than reliability and power of KDK?

I need one which is able to mount the light to replace my current florescent ring ceiling light.

this will be my study room.

anyone has done this before from this website

http://www.sgappliances.com/ceiling-fan/443-ceiling-fan-with-led-light

are they reliable? I am looking at their this 48" promotion at $380 with 20W LED light mounted.

any advise?