Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hwaa

Wynn Furnishing @ Furniture Mall.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

actually after looking thru one rd and went to many shops.. still feel good with them and prefer them.

made deposit for a fully customized sofa, expected to deliver ard april-may. they will full customize one mth prior delivery which is good.

will update again when sofa deliver. bought the sofa at their furniture mall retail shop, got served by a very nice lady named june ang i think.

tried searching and realized not much info abt them.

Just went to furniture fair at expo!

Like their sofa... but kinda pricey..

Any recommendations for something similar?

can google comfort design, saw one fabric sofa there quite nice. price slightly cheaper..

I also bought a sofa from them.. cant find any reviews on the net.

Hope the delivery will be smooth. I got to say the sales person was really really patient, never hard sell.

I also bought a sofa from them.. cant find any reviews on the net.

Hope the delivery will be smooth. I got to say the sales person was really really patient, never hard sell.

when will yr sofa be delivered? mine ard april - may. havent call them to make yet. will be calling soon.

i agree they are patient, nv hard sell and will let u try all kinds of combinations, lol. the sales person there was v friendly as well.

but important is the delivery. keep the fingers crossed!

My place is still not ready yet. Will be expecting it in Q4 2012.

Really gotta pray that their delivery is ok. I had a friend who also bought it together with me too. Hopefully no problem

I went to the Furniture Expo at Hall 6 yesterday soucing around to get a sofa for my new home. I made a check on this firm as they started their firm sometime in 2011. I checked around and were told that Wynn is just a retailer they dont have their own factory. They claimed their fabric from Belgium but no certificate to prove their claim.... so I decided to hold back from buying from them. Firstly they are not honest - how can they claim they are sofa manufacturer when they dont even have a factory.

my sofa arrived as per scheduled and the item arrived in good condition.

my experience with june was very good and definitely recommend them.

my experience was with the retail outlet at furniture mall which has now shifted to akira building.

hope it helps!

i think if they are good, they shld be commented.. esp nowadays alot of horror stories going on.

those who ordered as well, can share your experience when your sofa arrives. :D