Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aristotle

Ez's Humble Abode

Hi MamaO,

This cabinet is standing independently on its own directly opposite where the kitchen cabinets are.

Blum stuffs are great but pretty costly for some. I've Blum equipped in the cabinets and they've proved me to be good.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bought the same sink as you!!!! It's great looking and costs $399 which is affordable compared to stainless ones which can range from $500-$700 plus.

What is the material of the sink?

Hi all,

Here's some very late updates. My 80% completed kitchen:

kitchen.jpg

A closer view:

kitchen2.jpg

From left: Braun Electric Kettle, Brabantia Canisters, Brabantia Bread Bin, Rachael Ray EVOO Oil & Vinegar Bottle Set

kitchen4.jpg

From Left: Ariston Induction Stove, WMF Salt & Pepper Mill Set, Bodum Knife Block, WMF Kitchen Paper Towel Holder, Brabantia Utensils

kitchen5.jpg

Aristotle where did u get the sink mixer, how much and where u get it.

For black for wall or table top, i had this thinking too but then worry that if i spill something etc i cannot see it.

Hi MamaO,

This cabinet is standing independently on its own directly opposite where the kitchen cabinets are.

Blum stuffs are great but pretty costly for some. I've Blum equipped in the cabinets and they've proved me to be good.

Are you referring to the soft closing for cabinet or others prdts? Do share with me thing which you are using blum.

What is the material of the sink?

Anthracite.

Sink mixer was a "housewarming" gift.

My blacksplash is black glass and tabletop is quartz, you can definitely see a difference in contrast when you spill something.

As for Blum, basically is the hinges, soft close, anti slam. All the basics. I didn't not venture until Servo-Drive although I very much wanted to.

Edited by Aristotle

Hi happyb, look at my signature. His contact is there.

He definitely can do good design work and in regards to his carpentry, perfect would be an understatement.

I'll be uploading pictures of my kitchen. Do take a look.

Thanks!

OMGoodness! Your kitchen is extremely nice~! You have inspired me to coordinate my kitchen wares/appliances with my theme colour too.. :D I love your colour combi but too bad my hubby doesnt like strong colours.. hehe.. But Im happy for you! What a beautiful kitchen!

Hi all,

Here's some very late updates. My 80% completed kitchen:

kitchen.jpg

A closer view:

kitchen2.jpg

From left: Braun Electric Kettle, Brabantia Canisters, Brabantia Bread Bin, Rachael Ray EVOO Oil & Vinegar Bottle Set

kitchen4.jpg

From Left: Ariston Induction Stove, WMF Salt & Pepper Mill Set, Bodum Knife Block, WMF Kitchen Paper Towel Holder, Brabantia Utensils

kitchen5.jpg

Hi Ez

Nice I like black and white theme. May I ask in your master toilet are all the water piping concealed ? were there any challenge in installing the overhead shower head

Thks to share ur experience

Hi Seabass, I do utilize the L-shaped corner space. I put things which doesn't need to be accessed on a daily basis like spare tiles and spare paint. The space directly below my sink are the laundry and dish detergent, softener and some other stuff as my laundry area is just directly behind the sink.

I did thought of a corner base carousel but gave up the idea.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply... My bottom kitchen cabinet is same as yours, so am thinking of a way of fully utilizing the space...

happyb: Thanks for the compliments

haven32: Hi and yes, all the toilet pipes are concealed. there was basically zero challenge in renovating the toilet. all you need is competent contractors like the one (Roy) I engaged.

seabass: no worries. just store things you don't access on a daily basis. there's no magic to it. cheers.

Hi Ez

Nice I like black and white theme. May I ask in your master toilet are all the water piping concealed ? were there any challenge in installing the overhead shower head

Thks to share ur experience

I've connected the 2 bath & toilet together.

Hi Sarah,

The fan's from Elmark. Only get from Elmark as they are the authorized distributor.

55 Ubi Avenue 1

#02-04/05/06

Singapore 408935

Tel: 6741 0729 (5 lines),

Fax: 6741 3742

Email:elmark@elmark.com.sg

If I remember correctly, a little over 1k (incl installation).