Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joelle1891

Look Forward...

Finally, I had decided that it is time to do an upgrade.

we had put up my little 3A in the market for 2 weeks, well there are number of calls, mostly are PR who ended the call after finding out the $$ they have to pay for the lift upgrading. A few viewings, a few offers which lower then what I had expected.Just like what my agent said, we have to wait for the right one with the right price.

My agent had sent in a professional video-grapher to do up a short video of my little 3A as one of the marketing tool.

http://www.goviewing.com/a1947#top-content

Think my little 3A looks good...hope the right one comes along soon...

I am so looking forward to purchase a new place and kick start my renovation journey, I like the process...hope it will happen soon...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally! The "right one" came along...my little 3A was sold over the weekend.

Thank God. Now, I have to be very hardworking to source for my new place.

Hopefully, I can settle down for a unit soon. Stay tune...

Finally! The "right one" came along...my little 3A was sold over the weekend.

Thank God. Now, I have to be very hardworking to source for my new place.

Hopefully, I can settle down for a unit soon. Stay tune...

Yup, your 3room looks good :dribble: ... so how much COV did you get? i think your reno looks new.....

are you going to buy Yishun again or else where?

OK, place sold...God bless me with very nice buyer who allow 3 months extention so that I have enough time to source for a house as well as renovation.

After viewing for 20 units, I finally found a unit which fits my requirement totally. I thank God for leading me to this unit.

I made an offer and we closed the deal.

See below for my floor plan...the search for ID/Contractor starts now....

floorplanblk733wldscirc.jpg

By joelle_1891 at 2012-03-04

Congrats!! what a nice big living room and nice layout!! perfect for a lot of renovation to make it the way you like... especially the rooms are all so nicely placed together without any odd corners!

So happy for you! :sport-smiley-004:

Congrats!! what a nice big living room and nice layout!! perfect for a lot of renovation to make it the way you like... especially the rooms are all so nicely placed together without any odd corners!

So happy for you! :sport-smiley-004:

Thank you. Like the layout of the 3 bedroom connecting together. Intending to convert bedroom 3 into a WIW for my bedroom and my gal bedroom in BR2. So both room will have a WIW.

This will fulfill my dream of having a WIW.

Thank you. Like the layout of the 3 bedroom connecting together. Intending to convert bedroom 3 into a WIW for my bedroom and my gal bedroom in BR2. So both room will have a WIW.

This will fulfill my dream of having a WIW.

good idea... share share the bedroom3 for both yourself to have a WIW and your daugther too. :dribble: your daughter's room will be the envy of her friends....

Last night, I discussed with my daughter on the design of her room.

She told me that she wanted her wall to be in blue with balck furnitures.

Almost fainted...this is totally out of my idea.

Then she took my Ipad and showed me this picture. She said that one of her wall is going to me like this.

Ok, she told me this is call "wall collage" lor. Guess I have to start looking around for photo frame.

img1065tc.jpg

By joelle_1891 at 2012-03-05

Last night, I discussed with my daughter on the design of her room.

She told me that she wanted her wall to be in blue with balck furnitures.

Almost fainted...this is totally out of my idea.

Then she took my Ipad and showed me this picture. She said that one of her wall is going to me like this.

Ok, she told me this is call "wall collage" lor. Guess I have to start looking around for photo frame.

img1065tc.jpg

By joelle_1891 at 2012-03-05

as the pic i have shown you, i also have this wall collage. but the photos are taking time to slowly make up to my wall... so now do not have that many pics but always have place to add more. :sport-smiley-018:

I see that your daughter loves the family a lot. So sweet...

Hi hi, Ayazumi. U are so wrong, the pictures that she is going to hang on de wall are definitely not family pictures lor.

This picture she showed me is just to give me an idea on photo collage. LOL.

It Is such a agony to source for a correct ID. Had tried to contact a few, and only 1 reply. I guess most did not reply mainly becos my Reno will only starts in June thus it is not so "potential" at this point of time. This I understand.

I have been reading on the mixed commend about IDs on this forum, and I am open to enaging a contractor too, since I have got some ideas on what I wanted to do already. I shall continue to wait and search for the right ID/contractor.

Tml, I will visit the flat, this time will go with my pre-teen becos she has not seen de place yet. Will try to take some pics so that I can show the ID on the current condition of the place.

It Is such a agony to source for a correct ID. Had tried to contact a few, and only 1 reply. I guess most did not reply mainly becos my Reno will only starts in June thus it is not so "potential" at this point of time. This I understand.

I have been reading on the mixed commend about IDs on this forum, and I am open to enaging a contractor too, since I have got some ideas on what I wanted to do already. I shall continue to wait and search for the right ID/contractor.

Tml, I will visit the flat, this time will go with my pre-teen becos she has not seen de place yet. Will try to take some pics so that I can show the ID on the current condition of the place.

you haven't even go for 1st appt yet... so dont' worry lah.... still got time until then... slowly look loh.... i am sure you will get one that will make it your dream home

Hi Joelle, recommend u ideal house. I've ctc numerous IDs and most treat me lightly cos of my limited budget. Also contacted a popular firm but was told not able to take up my job for the items listed given the budget. I have to be honest that my ID don't give me alot of attention but that's ok to me cos my end point is a gd job done within budget. So long he knows his job, I'll leave him alone. Haha