Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renotm

Tbt Team Works, Aka Tan Boon Tat (Windows)

Hi,

I am looking for windows contractors. Saw a lot of members here engaged Alex (from A&V windows). How about TBT Team Works (aka Tan Boon Tat)? Any one have any reviews on their workmanship and services?

I actually contacted both of them a few months ago (right after my OTP, a bit kan cheong, heehee), Andrew from TBT gave me a slightly better rough quote as compared to Alex. He even called me up to verify some of my request before giving me the quote. Based on initial quotes and impression, I am leaning towards engaging Andrew from TBT (his quote was ~15% lower), but I really wonder about his workmanship.

Anyone have any comments on TBT?

Alex already has a lot of :good: in this forum, but I only saw a few comments on TBT.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks, herbalteh... Will engage tbt.... Roughly how long will it take from on site measurement to installation?

my windows installed by TBT.

Andrew is the one who attended to me

so far so good

Been having the windows for close to 4 months...

can pm me andrew contact?

Hi,

I am looking for windows contractors. Saw a lot of members here engaged Alex (from A&V windows). How about TBT Team Works (aka Tan Boon Tat)? Any one have any reviews on their workmanship and services?

I actually contacted both of them a few months ago (right after my OTP, a bit kan cheong, heehee), Andrew from TBT gave me a slightly better rough quote as compared to Alex. He even called me up to verify some of my request before giving me the quote. Based on initial quotes and impression, I am leaning towards engaging Andrew from TBT (his quote was ~15% lower), but I really wonder about his workmanship.

Anyone have any comments on TBT?

Alex already has a lot of :good: in this forum, but I only saw a few comments on TBT.

Thanks!

hi TS, mind sharing Alex contacts please?

Andrew of TBT done up the sliding doors for my EM's balcony. Good price and job well done. He has very good attitude and helpful. Now he is trying to fix up 2 ventalition fans for my bathrooms in a clean and neat work without any modification on the windows. Let's see ..