Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pa1407

Revamp 4Rm Flat Stayed-In 13 Years

Hi,

just received HDB letter that my neighbour downstairs experiencing leak from my 2 toilets. According to Officer, we're required to pay 25% of the renovation fee. However I'm thinking of revamping my whole house as my room tiles starting to pop out and living room tile gaps falling out. Didn't do up rooms and living room when moved in. Neighbour oso complained my kitchen leaking but HDB didn't mention anything about that. With all my furnitures and appliances already in-house, how do I go about with a full revamp ? Do I need to move everything out ? How long will it take to renovate the my 4A flat ? Is20-30k enough for the renovation ? Appreciate your most helpful comments here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi , normally need a period of 4 - 6 weeks times to do up a 4A empty flat... But there are various of ways to do the reno when ur furniture is around.I think you can ask contractor for advice. By the way, if you don't have any ID in your mind, you can try my ID whose service is good, and give lots of advice. At the same time, you can ask him for quotation too. :yamseng: