Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
geneboi

~*~A Place Where We Can Finally Call Home~*~

Hi Genoboi,

Congrats to you. I just bought a place in the same blk too. 3room unit on the high floor. Very spacious 3room unit. I wanted something different as I dislike units on long corridor and I found this unit with door to door privacy. Unbelievable..spacious 3NG with door to door.

me too 3 room.... I like the 3 spacious 3 room and the door to door privacy.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey Magixcat & Geneboi..... how cool is that!!!! not one, not 2 but 3 of us??? we are neighbour..... same block. waiting for my 2nd appt from HDB.

:yamseng: Good bargain on the COV... 3K which sound so impossible now a day!!!

Happy for you. :sport-smiley-004:

WoW, another neighbour! We should invite each other for our house warming yeah? :dancingqueen:

WoW, another neighbour! We should invite each other for our house warming yeah? :dancingqueen:

ya ya ya,,,,, short of a leg and can play mahjong leow.... :sport-smiley-004:

Finally, my place is 95% completed save for minor touch up. Some sneak previews on my hall and home theatre room for your viewing pleasure, will post more subsequently:

IMG_7048.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

IMG_7052.jpg

Hahaha.. I also don't know too. The 3D designs look too real to believe. Our kitchen layout is quite long and narrow. If we build an island in the centre of the kitchen, I wonder how to walk. If guests gather in the kitchen and dine together, they will block the passage way for the other person going to the common toilet. Another thing is that, with the island, maybe the ID intends to make the island nearer to the left side (using our floor plan), and make more space to the right. But won't it be too squeezy when cooking? As my kitchen cabinet base is built up, I can see the L-end already blocking quite a fair bit of space in the kitchen.

My kitchen island has been completed, an actual proof that it is possible with comfortable walking space on either side. I will upload pics when I have time. :0) If anyone is keen, feel free to PM me if you will like to view my kitchen personally if you are still not convinced.

My kitchen island has been completed, an actual proof that it is possible with comfortable walking space on either side. I will upload pics when I have time. :0) If anyone is keen, feel free to PM me if you will like to view my kitchen personally if you are still not convinced.

you using city gas or you using electric hob? what about sink?

show more pic of your island :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

really like your mini cinema!!! :bow::bow:

you using city gas or you using electric hob? what about sink?

show more pic of your island :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

really like your mini cinema!!! :bow::bow:

We are using citygas, sink is Rubine (granite). Will post a picture of my island when I have time, currently do not have any nice pics.

To all those who looking for id, pls do not take this id, innerspace interior which this topic starter take. We tk the same id n our renov has drag for 7mth. Our neighbour who also tk this id terminate her contract half way n engage another contractor to finish the work.

I can't imagine worst thing is he says nobody knows how to install the hood n oven!

Can pm me your pictures of kitchen n bathroom?

Thanks