Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yeese

H & H Love Nest @ Tampines

haha mine nothing fancy heheh

but hope u enjoy reading~

So glad i can see the same layout....would have something done for the living hall by placing the couch along the wall.... :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello, the sofa cost us RM5,800 (excluding 7% GST). The shop provide us with free delivery to SG.

will there be taxes when you transport it into SG?

will there be taxes when you transport it into SG?

Yeap, you need to pay 7% tax. Other than that, no additional charges... The sofa is initially RM4500 (RM4815 including 7% GST) if I didn't add the recliner...

After waiting for 8 weeks, we are finally getting the keys for our new house! Let's cross our finger that nothing else goes wrong and the reno can start on time....

Initially the reno should start tomorrow but the ID made a blunder :( He forgot to submit the indemnity form for HDB hacking permission, causing the application to get rejected!

Tampines!! Love this area , initially was looking at tamp and offer a unit over xxK cash but rejected! :( and we move on to pasir ris.. Hehehe..

Grats to your home !!

Mind to share how much u got the basin with cabinet?

We also thinking to cut cost not to built vanity.. :unsure:

Oh man, I really did meet the seller from H E L L.... How would you feel if you need to get a locksmith to enter your house on the first day of purchase... She gave us a bag full of keys (around 40) which none can be used to open the padlock....

img0811j.jpg

Moreover, after so much hassle in getting the indemnity form signed by the seller, our hacking application got rejected as the seller has issue with HDB... ID informed that he has to reapply again today once the house is officially ours..... There goes more delay on the start of our reno, thanks to the seller from H E L L....

Edited by yeese

Hahahahaha.... If I were you, I will also get very angry with the seller. I always thought locksmith has master key to all locks?

Hi Mihochris,

The basin with cabinet cost 300 for a 2 feet sized, or 400 for 3 feet sized.... Saw it in Hoe Kee at IMM

Hi Ayazumi,

The padlock has a broken key stucked inside... even the master key or the locksmith's lock picking skill is useless....

What made me mad is that when she was handling us the bag of keys during the 2nd appointment, she wishes us good luck in trying all the keys to get the 'prize'... We are thinking of the grills lock or the cabinet lock, not the MAIN DOOR!!!

And when we called her to assist on the lock, she even demanded us to pay for the 2 ways taxi fares to come over! Seriously making me steaming mad!!!

Edited by yeese

Hi Ayazumi,

The padlock has a broken key stucked inside... even the master key or the locksmith's lock picking skill is useless....

What made me mad is that when she was handling us the bag of keys during the 2nd appointment, she wishes us good luck in trying all the keys to get the 'prize'... We are thinking of the grills lock or the cabinet lock, not the MAIN DOOR!!!

And when we called her to assist on the lock, she even demanded us to pay for the 2 ways taxi fares to come over! Seriously making me steaming mad!!!

Crazy woman. She must be a muscle woman or something. How to break a key inside the key hole? She might have delibrately break the key so you can't enter the house.