Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DerrickWongLin

Beware Of This Plumbing Company.

Found this plumbing service(http://www.24hrsingaporeplumber.com) thru the web because my 4years+ Ariston 30L heater tank is leaking.

It stated very clearly, Free transport "Mon~Sat 8am-6pm: Free, $0"

So i call up to fix an appointment, and this guy told me $10 for transport fee, but when i told him that his website stated FREE, and then he told me...

"Oh it's Wed today! i thought it is Sat/Sun."

An hour later, 2 staffs came and told me the tank need to be change completly and will cost $850/-. (But the Tank only Cost about $300)

i claimed that it is too costly and a new tank only cost about $300, then your workmanship cost $500+++??? Moreover, i want to change to the exact same model

so there is no extra drilling/work to be done like a totally new installation.

Anyway, i say i'll consider first and will not fix now. Then one of the staff told me i need to pay $10 for transportation..

i told them the website and their "boss" say it's free ??!?!?!?

So i call the "Boss" to clarify about this issue, he pretend to be busy and say he is on the road and want me to discuss the pricing with that guy.

After the call, i know this guy is a "CON" but i still pay them the $10, because afterall no point to argue over $10.

Hope you guys beware and not fall into the same trick to this kind of dishonest way of doing business.

BTW. his number are 1800 833 2133, 8199 3422 and 6634 8806.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request