Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrBean

Buy Hdb Before Cpf Fund Deposited From Private Sales

Hi there, I just sold my private apt 2 wk ago. Intend to buy a HDB flat using all my CPF fund. So quick question:

Can I Buy HDB (full CPF) before CPF fund deposited from the sales of my private apt?

I know HDB allow Contra for selling and buying of both HDB as long as either seller or buyer agree. Does it apply to private seller buying HDB with CPF? Or I can only wait till my CPF fund deposited from the sales, then I can proceed to use it to buy HDB. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

as long as your fund deposit back to your CPF before 2nd appointment. U can pay full CPF. Provided your private sale don't delay.

Private condo took 12 wk to complete.

HDB.. 1st to 2nd appointment is 5-8 wk time.

Should be enough time.

Just prepare doc to proof that you had the money power to pay full.

as long as your fund deposit back to your CPF before 2nd appointment. U can pay full CPF. Provided your private sale don't delay.

Private condo took 12 wk to complete.

HDB.. 1st to 2nd appointment is 5-8 wk time.

Should be enough time.

Just prepare doc to proof that you had the money power to pay full.

Thanks mate for ur reply. So it seems safer to purchase or OTP a HDB at least 2 mths after the sales of my private unit. Thanks and have a good week. I noticed HDB transcation price had been stabilising for a few mths prob due to the introd of many EC and BTO units. Further braking of influx of PR by govt hopefully can dampen or at least neutralise the pricing. Just my own reading.

Edited by MrBean