Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alfa

Where To Find Reproduction Lighting

Hi All,

New to posting, but a long time lurker. Reno is almost done, but I'd like to find some reproduction lights to go with my reproduction furniture. Looking for an Artemide Tolomeo Mega Floorlamp. I know Lush has a reproduction, but does anyone know any other places? Lush is the only one which I know does reproduction lighting. Thanks!32133.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for your reply Restlessfeet! Was hoping to find a store in SG that I can see in person (or at least chase if product is not as described). Ebay store looks interesting though and has a large selection.

You can check lifespace concept. We also have a repo products for lightings(only lights). We are located at 24 Sin Min Lane Midview City 01-91/92/3

You guys should try Lorgans. Very nice place with a very cosy feeling. Nice people as well. The downside is it's quite inconvenient if you don't drive.

I saw some Artemide reproductions at Arco lighting this afternoon but I couldn't remember which one you wanted or I would have asked. They have the table and wall lamp, ceiling dbl arm model as well as repro lights of other designers. It's worth calling to ask them if they have a source/contact for the mega floor lamp I think. It looks like they are getting it from the same supplier as Lush.

Arco