Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I would like to post my views and thank you to Nicholas from D'Trenzo Interior @ Balestier.

I bought a unit of DBSS and was looking for renovation services for my house.

After much research and referrals by friends, I decided to go for Nicholas as my ID.

The working relationship is rocky due to two strangers working together trying to blend in both ideas for my home and I wanted also a house warming together with X'mas party to be happening.

After much discussions and negotations (although I admit he can be quite stubborn and tough for me to get him to do things according to my ways but he meant well), he has done it!

The home that I am happy with and also he did what he promised i.e. he completed my house renovation within a month which allowed me to be able to have my wish come true; house warming with x'mas party.

Don't worry about the price and the workmanship of his, caused he will provide the best for you which is giving you a lasting good materials and with a reasonable price.

Conclusion: I am very happy and contented with the finished reno of my home and I will still look for him if I will want to do reno for my future flats. For sure, recommend to my relatives and friends.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation