Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muska1119

Our New Home @ Whampoa

We had the handover yesterday n spent 2 full day and 3 full bottle of "thinner" to clean the paint on the window n grill n floor..Amazing

This is our best friend for these 2 days .. Helped restore the look of the old window frame

7f5bf6a6.jpg

Today ID helped arrange the acid wash guy to come again since all our black tiles are bad., under our supervision the flooring now look much better. But lesson learnt never choose any more black Matt tiles, a single white dust is so obvious.

Tomorrow painting will be touched up again.. N some of the furnitures also arriving mainly from courts, casa kidi n s&c

Edited by muska1119

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This is our best friend for these 2 days .. Helped restore the look of the old window frame

7f5bf6a6.jpg

Today ID helped arrange the acid wash guy to come again since all our black tiles are bad., under our supervision the flooring now look much better. But lesson learnt never choose any more black Matt tiles, a single white dust is so obvious.

Where u get the astonish? My happy call are stained and I heard that this helps.

Glossy black tiles are even worse. Any scratches will be so obvious. Yr ID didn't tell you abt the problem with black tiles?? Really difficult to maintain, worse than white tiles.

Where u get the astonish? My happy call are stained and I heard that this helps.

Glossy black tiles are even worse. Any scratches will be so obvious. Yr ID didn't tell you abt the problem with black tiles?? Really difficult to maintain, worse than white tiles.

Mum first saw it on Channel u tv ad those like those timing u see happy call ad, but she bought it fr exhibition.

I hv glossy black tiles at old hse, maybe it's old hse, our eyes already cannot see the scratches.. I like the cool effect.. Thats why this hse so many black tiles.. This is no 1 regret! Heh

Mum first saw it on Channel u tv ad those like those timing u see happy call ad, but she bought it fr exhibition.

I hv glossy black tiles at old hse, maybe it's old hse, our eyes already cannot see the scratches.. I like the cool effect.. Thats why this hse so many black tiles.. This is no 1 regret! Heh

Oh I see.... Then don't know when I will get to buy.

Haha.... Well next time can redo and don't do black loh and maybe put an island with open concept kitchen. Hehe....

All blind or curtain need to made to fit the window. I got this from a shop at jb. I think less than sgd300 ba. They quote as a lump sum

can pm me?did they come to install too/?thanks

can pm me?did they come to install too/?thanks

Www.middlecurtain.com .. You can say recommended from Whampoa, ask them to come give quotation. They come out every weekend.

Wah.. you used so many bottles of thinners to clean the house? The stain must be very bad. I thought there is a last round of chemical wash + cleaning. Luckily my hubby and I don't need to go through that process, or else I will write long "essay" commenting about our contractor + cleaning process in our blog.

Wah.. you used so many bottles of thinners to clean the house? The stain must be very bad. I thought there is a last round of chemical wash + cleaning. Luckily my hubby and I don't need to go through that process, or else I will write long "essay" commenting about our contractor + cleaning process in our blog.

Hah.. The acid wash boss said it's too dirty his bangla wash till 8pm at night also cannot finish..anyway it's handover Liao.. Feeling much relieved.. And more excited than anything heh..

Yesterday courts delivery is very weird.. We ordered mattress 2 brand came 2 diff delivery, tv separate delivery, and sofa also..

But finally all delivery cleared!

Should hv taken pic before cleaning and unpacking stuff now the hse is messy again

Yesterday courts delivery is very weird.. We ordered mattress 2 brand came 2 diff delivery, tv separate delivery, and sofa also..

Should hv taken pic before cleaning and unpacking stuff now the hse is messy again

Maybe Courts do not have existing stock in their warehouse, so they call the various agents to deliver the items individually. TV can be from one agent, sofa one agent, etc etc

courts just the retailers. they will get the supplier to do delivery and that is why the deliveries always have problems cos 1 sale could have many many deliveries. its not like the suppliers will send all to courts then courts send to you. really headache one.... :furious:

Aya n maydream.. Ic was thinking isn't it waste more manpower n petrol coming so many times..

But I quite like ordering w them , price are good

Today my parents got themselves so occupied with handing diff delivery parties again!

When we got home, the living room is almost ready except the curtain have to wait a while before we have time to hang up..

This is our small living/dining.. So compact.. And the all white dining set is so sayang to use.. Certainly will be the real white elephant if I can get a breakfast table from ikea for use as normal meal times in the kitchen..

044.jpg

View From the other side including tv console, the laminate chosen for tv console is a tad too dark.. Some very serious look instead of cosy.. A pity

039.jpg

I thk dining light can be adjusted lower, past few days it had been the most dangerous item at hm hitting diff contactors head.. Heh

047-1.jpg

The kitchen with backsplash.. No complain.. Very nice

009-1.jpg

Edited by muska1119

My hb got v shiock holding the thinner and wiping everywhere .. And this is the disaster he created..

045.jpg

At first I thought it's a 50c size when he told me.. But when I checked.. Seriously I felt like changing the whole door..

So .. Finally tried our luck to text ID.. n yes he is arranging the door ppl coming Tom.. Dunno how much can be salvage..

There's another discoloration on tv console also haiz, that certainly cannot be salvage liao

Edited by muska1119