Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
romeltic

Sweet And Minimalist Home@bp

Hi teomina,

Sure i have pm you my contractor contact. But actually i did not do plastering of walls.

Can pm me your contractor's contact? I need to do plaster the walls. Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Could the reason being ur tap is too high? If yes, limiting the vault might not help, unless u wanna invest in another tap.

Yes we are thinking of investing in another tap..i thought of just changing this portion but i tried asking at home fix seens like dont have the exact parts also.

6f580c3e.jpg

0074b81b.jpg

Initially thought of getting a KDK standing fan..but after some serious thoughts decided to get this akira standing fan with remote control at nearly half price instead at giant haha.

e627fd5e.jpg

Decided to buy seahorse diamond mattress as recommended by Casa..hahaha

And no regrets so far it is really value for money considering nowadays other branded mattresses are so expensive..

dc980d0e.jpg

1ce3397c.jpg

Thanks to Casa

Our washing machine delivered hehe..however the installer feedback that our pipe is too tall and need to be cut by half otherwise the washing machine may spoil cos the washing machine dont have pump...

2ff46d7f.jpg

luckily my father help to cut the pipe by half then we connect back the washing machine..yeah.. decided on this LG washing machine because apparently like got award wan haha and prefer top load so can just throw like machiam play basketball and no need to bent down to put in the clothes for wash.

171fc02b.jpg

Haha good things ought to be shared

Glad to knw u love your seahorse diamond

Me seahorse sofa and mattress delivering this weekend :sport-smiley-004:

Is your mattress 8"?Mine 10" coz i have no bedframe

Bought the TV console from Harvey Norman...

They delvier the TV console on Saturday (4 Aug 2012).

However, i realize that there is this hole in the tv console..and immediately i call back the salesman to ask him what can be done about it..he say he will look at the pic and get back to me..no news yet..will neeed to check back with him on monday..

But also feel like abit careless like why never check the tv console properly before receiving it..

Anyway here is the pics. I did remember that when i saw the actual set on display at millenia walk harvey norman..there isnt such a hole there/

389ed7b5.jpg

0c46ecbf.jpg

The tv console does look nice though..some images as below:

83c5b01a.jpg

655d679c.jpg

Nice console U have

Do keep us update of of stuff u got for your lovely home :yamseng:

Hi can anyone advise on the below issues?

My window grill lock seens to be spoil but it is tied by rivet so is it possible to change it by myself or need to get someone to change?

412222BA-F4D1-4991-B217-1EDA8C4F7082-34534-00003794EA1FEEB8.jpg

Then for the master bedroom right, my aircon boxup is taking up about 10cm in length. Is it possible when buying mattress to request from the shop to customize the bed frame to overlap the aircon boxup? So that there will not be a signitifcant gap between the aircon boxup and the bed frame?

1E9E1DF4-244C-4FC4-AFE5-CF02C35C9EE7-34534-00003794FA674D3E.jpg

42B20E78-2973-494F-B2E1-5CC594392726-34534-000037950106280F.jpg

Thanks alot and hope for some advises here.

Thanks

Some furniture shops provides customization for bed frames. Alternatively, u could ask Roy to do up a false board (wall) to ur desired height (probably slightly higher than ur frames+mattress) to cover the gap. U can either hv niches on the board for place small photo frames within or simply place the photo frames or small ornaments on the ledges.

Hi can anyone advise on the below issues?

My window grill lock seens to be spoil but it is tied by rivet so is it possible to change it by myself or need to get someone to change?

412222BA-F4D1-4991-B217-1EDA8C4F7082-34534-00003794EA1FEEB8.jpg

U need a power drill to remove the rivet embeded in the frame

Then U need a rivet gun to plunge in new rivet into the lock and the frame

U may ask any handy man to help you

:yamseng: