Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Anyone Know Which Vacuum Cleaner Can Vacuum And Wash/mop The Floor At The Same Time?

No sure if there's such a product, but i looking for a vacuum cleaner that can vacuum and wash the floor at the same time.

dual purpose for lazy person like me...hehe

anyone knows if there's such a product, model, price?

TIA :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No sure if there's such a product, but i looking for a vacuum cleaner that can vacuum and wash the floor at the same time.

dual purpose for lazy person like me...hehe

anyone knows if there's such a product, model, price?

TIA :rolleyes:

I got the OSIM one, price IIRC is about 1.2k.

hi,

Rainbow has this accessory which can mope and dry the floor, if interested, do let me know so that i can pass u the contact, however its not cheap. Me no sales person of Rainbow by the way. think Delphin has it too, not too sure about that.

Delphin oso have accessory but I can't take out brush out. Kena stuck who can help?

where can i get the Delphin and Rainbow...cannot find in the big stores.

both super expensive. i heard people bought delphin $1k nia but it really mah fan to use leh...don't waste $ lah

-- 10yrs ago, I brought Vax - Wet/Dry (SGD700), it is cylindrical and sized, use detergent water+mop to mop the floor, use the Wet&Dry vacuum to suck up the 'dirt+water mixture' - dry & clean floor left behind. Today, my Vax is still working terrific! Parts all ok no fault. Value.

-- Vax is not distributed in SG anymore, Originating coutry - Australis stills has a range, even a BB vax. It should be easy as Singaporeans goes Australia very often.

-- Now lazy, I got irobot vacuum cleaner, I brought another mopping robot Mint from Evolution robot. I turn on the robot to vacumm, then I use Mint to mop. Works good for mid-week cleaning.

-- Another robot wet and dry (it scrubs) - irobot Scooba 330 or 380 or 385 or 390. (sccoba may not be suitable for parquet/marble, need to use special cleaning solutions)

I trust Vax, German Karcher also got a range you looking for.

Edited by libbit6789

-- 10yrs ago, I brought Vax - Wet/Dry (SGD700), it is cylindrical and sized, use detergent water+mop to mop the floor, use the Wet&Dry vacuum to suck up the 'dirt+water mixture' - dry & clean floor left behind. Today, my Vax is still working terrific! Parts all ok no fault. Value.

-- Vax is not distributed in SG anymore, Originating coutry - Australis stills has a range, even a BB vax. It should be easy as Singaporeans goes Australia very often.

-- Now lazy, I got irobot vacuum cleaner, I brought another mopping robot Mint from Evolution robot. I turn on the robot to vacumm, then I use Mint to mop. Works good for mid-week cleaning.

-- Another robot wet and dry (it scrubs) - irobot Scooba 330 or 380 or 385 or 390. (sccoba may not be suitable for parquet/marble, need to use special cleaning solutions)

Wow..u have lot of robots to do the cleaning.....so HI TECH. :sport-smiley-003:

Ya...after reading the reviews and sales tactic of delphin and rainbow, i will definitely not approaching them.

Most probably go with Karcher.

They have a steam vacuum, SV1902, anyone used that before? The function seems impressive. Can mop and vacuum (wet/dry).

Wow..u have lot of robots to do the cleaning.....so HI TECH. :sport-smiley-003:

Ya...after reading the reviews and sales tactic of delphin and rainbow, i will definitely not approaching them.

Most probably go with Karcher.

They have a steam vacuum, SV1902, anyone used that before? The function seems impressive. Can mop and vacuum (wet/dry).

Share a theory for newly wed couple :

1. This age, everyone is very individual, "I" is important.

2. Heard of squeezing tooth paste cause divorce? So to keep marriage, try to reduce confrontation(old ppl said that). If 2 person squeeze tooth paste differently, then get 2 tubes, each use own tube - No problem liao; If you insist 1 tube, also can - get automatic toothpaste squeezer.

3. Next is house works, today, ppl expect to share/take turn do. Mopping, wash toilet, wash dishes, even laundry can cause quarrels. (When mum is out of the picture, very hard right?)

How often 1 party expect the other to execute his/her turn to housekeep, but that partner is tied up(s/he feel dirty, but I dun think so yet) ?

This is even worst when babies comes, tired and rest is priority.

Today, couple renovate house with Corporate approach, budget generously, house looks very cool/corporate. Toilet also got 2 wash basins to coop with 'morning rush'. If your budget is generously to the extend of looking at brands, the idea is to look far beyond and buy it right now with your budget.

To reduce laborious work:

1. Anyone feel floor is dirty, activate robot to do the job;

2. Anyone feels toilet needs washing, activate robot to wash it ;

3. Try a handy device - timer plug: If you are complained for wasting electricity by keeping device on when unused, eg charging hp. (I buy T A I Y O, S/tech, also brought fm Ikea 2-in-1 pack unfortunately,1 is not reliable).

4. If you need to catch TV program, get a hubstation recorder, scheduled recording.

5. If hanging laundry to dry is a chore after washing, get a dryer. Note: Ironing is still a issue

6. If car noone wash, goto the station.

7. Dishwasher helps you wash dishes.

The idea is dun let chores gets the better of both of you.

Edited by libbit6789

Share a theory for newly wed couple :

1. This age, everyone is very individual, "I" is important.

2. Heard of squeezing tooth paste cause divorce? So to keep marriage, try to reduce confrontation(old ppl said that). If 2 person squeeze tooth paste differently, then get 2 tubes, each use own tube - No problem liao; If you insist 1 tube, also can - get automatic toothpaste squeezer.

3. Next is house works, today, ppl expect to share/take turn do. Mopping, wash toilet, wash dishes, even laundry can cause quarrels. (When mum is out of the picture, very hard right?)

How often 1 party expect the other to execute his/her turn to housekeep, but that partner is tied up(s/he feel dirty, but I dun think so yet) ?

This is even worst when babies comes, tired and rest is priority.

Today, couple renovate house with Corporate approach, budget generously, house looks very cool/corporate. Toilet also got 2 wash basins to coop with 'morning rush'. If your budget is generously to the extend of looking at brands, the idea is to look far beyond and buy it right now with your budget.

To reduce laborious work:

1. Anyone feel floor is dirty, activate robot to do the job;

2. Anyone feels toilet needs washing, activate robot to wash it ;

3. Try a handy device - timer plug: If you are complained for wasting electricity by keeping device on when unused, eg charging hp. (I buy T A I Y O, S/tech, also brought fm Ikea 2-in-1 pack unfortunately,1 is not reliable).

4. If you need to catch TV program, get a hubstation recorder, scheduled recording.

5. If hanging laundry to dry is a chore after washing, get a dryer. Note: Ironing is still a issue

6. If car noone wash, goto the station.

7. Dishwasher helps you wash dishes.

The idea is dun let chores gets the better of both of you.

Interesting theory. Thanks for sharing. :rolleyes:

Hi,

May i ask where did u get ur robots?

Overseas or in Sg?

thinking of getting 1 for my new place... is it clean?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

May i ask where did u get ur robots?

Overseas or in Sg?

thinking of getting 1 for my new place... is it clean?

Thanks in advance.

I get those robots fm Amazon/ebay, ship via comgateway to SG. Beware that Amz box is oversized for the retail robot box, does not give shipping economy, you paid 'shipping air' fm USA to SG.

You also have to be careful becos 1 robot cost >USD319, after coversion and shipping, it easily hit >SGD400 and you must pay GST. My experience is get those on offer less then USD290 will be safe. ebay is a good choice but with due carefullness on the sellers.

irobots - Locally there is a very expensive authorised agent - hammer sc...?? There are also 2 parallel importers you can search at hardwarezone for their thread (fuss free).

I will got for irobot, becos its cleaning algorithum is trustworthy, house confirm cleaner.

Also read on suitability of parquet flooring, esp washing robot before you 'hoot'

BTW, on some thread above ... HWZ has some comment on reliability of Karcher (search key word I rmb include courts), pls read and judge for yourself.

Hope that helps.

I got the OSIM one, price IIRC is about 1.2k.

Are you still using your Osim device? Is it the iEcologi or something like that? I threw it away after some time. Will never buy such a device again.

In theory, it is very good. But then after a while you realise that it is very heavy to lug around, especially if your place is not single storey. Then, the device breaks down very often, especially the handle part with all the controls. And they dare tell me that part is considered accessory and not covered by warranty. And to think I paid a bomb for the device and a lot for the extended warranty (enough to buy a new vacuum cleaner of other brand).

And I also discovered that this device is actually OEM product. It's OEM from a Italian company (Polti). The last time I checked, Karcher, Akira and another compay (forgot name, Akira type of company) also sells the same or similar model. Just colour, brand and price different.

Now we just use a handheld mop (those simple but expensive type from supermarket) and vacuum cleaner (Karcher). I think in the end, this is better.

Edited by kstoh

Sorry, side track a bit, which model vacuum cleaner is the quietest and is it more ex, would like to get one that is light on yr ears and pocket. Thanks.