gglg
Members-
Content Count
34 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Community Reputation
1 NeutralAbout gglg
-
Rank
Bronze Member
Previous Fields
-
Gender
Female
-
hi, can you quote me a few recommended models of instant water heaters pls? thanks in advance. zzlp@ymail.com
- 2,319 replies
-
-
I intend to provide water and biscuits for the workers too once I start my renovation. I believe if they are happy, the work done also good!
-
Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011
gglg replied to bro's topic in Electronics & Electricals
hi, I'm looking for 2 48" ceiling fans for bedrooms. any recommendations? 1 with light, 1 without light. pls email me @ zzlp@ymail.com thanks.- 2,867 replies
-
- onsite visit
- installation
- (and 8 more)
-
hi, can I ask how much did you pay for sofa pls? thanks.
-
About $2,500 thank you.
-
Hi, Anyone heard of this master before? Any comments pls? Thanks in advance.
-
hi, may I ask where did you get the aircon from? I'm also looking to get Panasonic system 3 inverter. thanks in advance.
-
hi venom, thanks very much for your photo! it really looks good. just wondering, I thought it is a 3d wallpaper?
-
hi venom, do you have a photo of your new wall? thanks in advance!!
-
hi aron, can you quote me system 3 inverter Mitsubishi electric Starmex, Mitsubishi heavy industries and Panasonic eco-navi pls? thanks. zzlp@ymail.com
-
hi jwsh, thanks for your advice. have a good night!
-
hi, are you from the same company as Aron? can you quote me Mitsubishi Electric Starmex , Mitsubishi heavy industries and Panasonic eco-navi system 3 pls? thanks. zzlp@ymail.com
-
Hi jwsh, Would like to ask for your comments on the installation of aircons by Gain City? My ID told us not to go to Gain City as he said Gain City did a bad job for 2 of his clients. However, we are inclined to purchase from Gain City as payments can be made with credit card instead of cash. Also, noticed that you have also chosen to use Citygas heater? Is your installation S$250? Is this a standard rate for installation? Thanks in advance!
