Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
venom

Wall Paper Needed

Greeting all,

Am looking for wall paper to cover up one of my living room wall.

Wall size:

Length:10ft

Height:7ft

Anyone with good lobang to share?

Anyone done something similar to the size like mine able to share the experience/total cost like?

TIA.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Greeting all,

Am looking for wall paper to cover up one of my living room wall.

Wall size:

Length:10ft

Height:7ft

Anyone with good lobang to share?

Anyone done something similar to the size like mine able to share the experience/total cost like?

TIA.

I am checking on wallpaper as well. Saw china taobao is selling at very cheap price. Still thinking is it wise to ship in.

Anyone done this before? Kindly share your experience.

I prefer letting local comp do the whole job.(but of course @ a reasonable price)

rather than buying ownself & get ppl to do the job.

Ltr shipping/seller's side cock-up here n there..i rather avoid e hassle & pay abit more.

Anything wrong,can straight away direct to the installer.

thats's why i need fellow guys/gals to input their valuable info/experiences which company(value for money)to go for.

hi all, got lobang on wall paper after bro told me he is going to buy me wall paper as a gift for home. went with him to the showroom to select the wall paper style n color, the promotion pricing of wall paper is $288 (buy one get one free) including installation..all ex stock(korean and italy wall papers) galore to choose from..all at $288 buy one get one free includ installation, finally buy 2(get 4 in total) and bro foot the bill at $576 LOL :)) thanks to bro for the gift n lobang..

details :

wall papers bought are two korean wall paper (3mX4m for each wall installed) bought at $576

FRee two wall papers , select one italy made(3mX4m ) and one for kid room a korean wall paper(3m X 4m)

best of all,no GST needed (heard the sales say this is one of thier sub company..)

Edited by peterng8

hi all, got lobang on wall paper after bro told me he is going to buy me wall paper as a gift for home. went with him to the showroom to select the wall paper style n color, the promotion pricing of wall paper is $288 (buy one get one free) including installation..all ex stock(korean and italy wall papers) galore to choose from..all at $288 buy one get one free includ installation, finally buy 2(get 4 in total) and bro foot the bill at $576 LOL :)) thanks to bro for the gift n lobang..

details :

wall papers bought are two korean wall paper (3mX4m for each wall installed) bought at $576

FRee two wall papers , select one italy made(3mX4m ) and one for kid room a korean wall paper(3m X 4m)

best of all,no GST needed (heard the sales say this is one of thier sub company..)

hi peterng8

can pm me your lobang? Thanks.

details :

Hi can pm me the lobang? :) TIA

details :