Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
venom

Wall Paper Needed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Is there anybody got this company info already?If don't mind can pm me also?Thanks in advance.

Hi anyone wants to know the contact, PM me pls, I am willing to share , this is to avoid the idea that I am advertising for the firm if I put up the number in public... :sport-smiley-018:

hi venom. pmed. :)

Just an update of this shop.

Just went down today to have a look at their sample & end up choosing my wall paper. ;)

Have decided to give them a chance(or to say give both of us a chance to see how is their workmanship?)

E guy will call me tomorrow to confirm delivery & installation.

If everything is good,then i mayb going back for somemore for my the other walls. :yamseng:

Just an update of this shop.

Just went down today to have a look at their sample & end up choosing my wall paper. ;)

Have decided to give them a chance(or to say give both of us a chance to see how is their workmanship?)

E guy will call me tomorrow to confirm delivery & installation.

If everything is good,then i mayb going back for somemore for my the other walls. :yamseng:

Good to hear that venom ;)

Do update on the overall product and service when it's done. If everything is good, do refer it to your friends ya? Thank you!

Do update on the overall product and service when it's done. If everything is good, do refer it to your friends ya? Thank you!

np.already got few ppl pm me asking for more info. :sport-smiley-018:

btw,if i going for 2nd round with you,then got discount bo? :rolleyes:

np.already got few ppl pm me asking for more info. :sport-smiley-018:

btw,if i going for 2nd round with you,then got discount bo? :rolleyes:

wow. thanks thanks :P

you got quote my name bo? haha

Can say workmanship is excellent.

Fast job done & the joints between wallpaper is not visible.

Well done guyz. :yamseng:

Can say workmanship is excellent.

Fast job done & the joints between wallpaper is not visible.

Well done guyz. :yamseng:

Thank you venom, do recommend to all your friends and relative ya? :)

Hi I bought mine at Catalogue.com.sg at only $75. Bought 3 rolls for my bedroom. Installed myself so I bought the glue from them also. Glue $25 can use for 3 rolls so my total cost only S$250. Cheapest wallpaper supplier so far, hope this lobang helps!

I read in another forum that some interior designer recommend them say their wallpaper got quite a few same as Goodrich. The one I bought has a leather feel from Belgium, the staff say will last 5 to 7 years. PM me if you want to see my bedroom wallpaper or want me to share with you how to wallpaper.

:yamseng: Samuel

hi all, got lobang on wall paper after bro told me he is going to buy me wall paper as a gift for home. went with him to the showroom to select the wall paper style n color, the promotion pricing of wall paper is $288 (buy one get one free) including installation..all ex stock(korean and italy wall papers) galore to choose from..all at $288 buy one get one free includ installation, finally buy 2(get 4 in total) and bro foot the bill at $576 LOL :)) thanks to bro for the gift n lobang..

details :

wall papers bought are two korean wall paper (3mX4m for each wall installed) bought at $576

FRee two wall papers , select one italy made(3mX4m ) and one for kid room a korean wall paper(3m X 4m)

best of all,no GST needed (heard the sales say this is one of thier sub company..)

Hi, can i know where this place is?? Thanks!

Thank you venom, do recommend to all your friends and relative ya? :)

Hi, went to the website to see. Looks more like 3D panelling. Is it wallpaper or 3D panel? What's the cost like and where can I go to view?

Thanks!