Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Dear all bros/sis

I am manage to secure an air-con group buys' price. The price is much lower than the market price. However, will only offer to the members unless I am able to gather at least 10 person to buy.

Anybody who are keen, please pm me your name, e-mail address, contact no., address & your favourite air-con brand/model & will prepare a special quotation to you.

Edited by Aron

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear all bros/sis

I have been looking around to get a new air-con & finally manage to secure a group buys' price. To my understanding, their price is much lower than the market price. However, they will only offer to us unless I am able to gather at least 10 person to buy.

Anybody who are keen, please pm me your name, e-mail address, contact no., address & your favourite air-con brand/model & they will prepare a special quotation to you.

Hope I am able to gather enough kakis for the good price.

How long would this group buy last? I will not need to have the aircon until somewhere in June/July....

How long would this group buy last? I will not need to have the aircon until somewhere in June/July....

They said if you are keen with the group buy price, they can lock in the order for you till your preferred install month with a small deposit place.

tell me if its from Gain City or Hong Tar. im planning to get a system 3 real soon

hi forcesguy,

likewise, will this group buy be from GC or Hong Tar?

im very keen on a high powered single split unit...

from forcesguy reply it seems must be from one of the *Best* shops. im quite wary of such "cheap" price. i dont mind paying more expensive to buy from reputable store

El Nino which system, brand or any promotions that you found from GC or Hong Tar? im planning to get one soon

from forcesguy reply it seems must be from one of the *Best* shops. im quite wary of such "cheap" price. i dont mind paying more expensive to buy from reputable store

El Nino which system, brand or any promotions that you found from GC or Hong Tar? im planning to get one soon

me too...but its good if have neutral feedback on experiences with such lesser known vendors...

I had enquired on Pana CS-S24JKZ single split for my hall.

HT price abt 1.9k inc removal of old a/c and 1/2" insulation etc

GC price abt 1.8k plus $100 for removal and i think some lesser specs insulation which upon top up etc will be higher than HT i guess... take note that diff GC outlets will quote you diff pricing...wonder where the extras go to? Lol...

Also enquired on toshiba and mitsubishi electric for comparisons sake...mitsu more ex by $200 or so, toshiba is abt $100 diff in range from the pana model i asked...

i'd prefer to have more quotes other than HT and GC tho...

Is not GC or Hong Tar.

This air-con company was recommended by my ID. I have spoken to the sales guy face to face, he mentioned that they have a couple of in-house installer & also using GC sub-contractor. Even I am not able to gather enough kakis to get the group buy's price, I have decided to try them out since is recommend by my ID.

Of course, it will always be good if we can get a good worksmanship with good price .For those bros/sis willing to try, you are welcome to join in the group buy.

alright, no harm checking the price range then...

forcesguy, can help me check from your lobang what's the price for Pana CS-S24JKZ single split and Mitsubishi MSY-GE18VA? and what type of insulation, piping etc included?

thanks man... :)

El Nino i guess yours is an old flat? i have asked about panasonic, the GC salesman told me to forget about panasonic because the compressor wont fit the new hdb window for aircon ledge

i am a bit split with the brands. i am considering hitachi system 3 invertor

hi, how much for a system-4 inverter (4ticks) aircon (incl installation)? getting for april installation

El Nino i guess yours is an old flat? i have asked about panasonic, the GC salesman told me to forget about panasonic because the compressor wont fit the new hdb window for aircon ledge

yup...think abt 24yrs old my 'new, old' flat...

anyway, if you cant decide on brands,maybe some stats will help u along...

try this if you have not -> http://els.nea.gov.sg/mels/aircon.asp

good luck! :D

El Nino i do select the models based on the efficiency from that list. from the 4 ticks system 3 inverters model, there are still a few brands to choose from

anyone got experience with which brand that has a cheaper costs of parts to replace?

I'm looking at system 3 + system 1 inverter aircons (more tick the better)

Prefer it if they come with 2 time installation.

Should be installing in may/june

wolflet@wolflet.sg