Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi bro/ sis of renotalk,

We are launching Hot Season Promos Special Renotalk Price for Mitsubishi Electric Starmex, Daikin, Panasonic, Toshiba, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), York, LG and etc Air-conditioning System for Renotalk forumer. *Special Discount for RENOTALK Forummer with FREE UPGRADED Condo Thicker Piping.

System 1/2/3/4/5, Indoor capacity 9k btu/ 12k btu/ 18k btu/ 24k btu/ 26k btu available.

Kindly tell us:

1) Which brand you prefer.

2) How Many System 1/2/3/4/5.

3)What is your property type EG: HDB/BTO/Condo/Landed (Can also enquiry with your floor plan to let us propose configuration with Best Value Price).

Email me your enquiry to timwong933@gmail.com or leave me a PM.

Thank you,
Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi bro/ sis of renotalk,

We are launching Hot Season Promos Special Renotalk Price for Mitsubishi Electric Starmex, Daikin, Panasonic, Toshiba, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), York, LG and etc Air-conditioning System for Renotalk forumer. *Special Discount for RENOTALK Forummer with FREE UPGRADED Condo Thicker Piping.

System 1/2/3/4/5, Indoor capacity 9k btu/ 12k btu/ 18k btu/ 24k btu/ 26k btu available.

Kindly tell us:

3)What is your property type EG: HDB/BTO/Condo/Landed (Can also enquiry with your floor plan to let us propose configuration with Best Value Price).

Thank you,
Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Hi bro/ sis of renotalk,

Kindly tell us:

Thank you,
Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Hi bro/ sis of renotalk,

Kindly tell us:

Thank you,
Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Hi bro/ sis of renotalk,

Kindly tell us:

Thank you,
Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Hi bro/ sis of renotalk,

Kindly tell us:

Thank you,
Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com