Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

their pricing is similar to Natural Cool's...but cheaper than hong tar's or GC...

for most of us, they would be an unknown entity as compared to Natural Cool

which have been around for awhile so their installation work is known...

im not slamming them or anything but maybe u guys shd check this out since we are in a sharing mood here?

http://sgrate.com/forum/thread-9682-1-1.html

just bought a single split inverter last night at $200 lesser than forcesguy contact..

the catch is, u gotta have some old aircons to trade in...give them a call to check.

Good luck with ur choices! :)

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

their pricing is similar to Natural Cool's...but cheaper than hong tar's or GC...

for most of us, they would be an unknown entity as compared to Natural Cool

which have been around for awhile so their installation work is known...

im not slamming them or anything but maybe u guys shd check this out since we are in a sharing mood here?

http://sgrate.com/forum/thread-9682-1-1.html

just bought a single split inverter last night at $200 lesser than forcesguy contact..

the catch is, u gotta have some old aircons to trade in...give them a call to check.

Good luck with ur choices! :)

On the contrary, I feel that it is a good bargain. Natural cool is not that cheap even after trade in. I got mine cheaper than natural cool, apple to apple comparison. the sales guy, Aron Putt, is honest and straight to the point.

If you got it cheaper, well that's good and that is ultimately what we are striving for-to cut cost. But I would recommmend my friends to Aron for sure.

Cheers.

On the contrary, I feel that it is a good bargain. Natural cool is not that cheap even after trade in. I got mine cheaper than natural cool, apple to apple comparison. the sales guy, Aron Putt, is honest and straight to the point.

If you got it cheaper, well that's good and that is ultimately what we are striving for-to cut cost. But I would recommmend my friends to Aron for sure.

Cheers.

Cost is one factor. Another is the after sales service. I am looking at reliable service - whenever the aircon breakdown, I would expect the company to be easily contactable and when reached (not ding dong or passing the baton to one another), I would expect assistance to be rendered as soon they can to rectify the aircon problem. I think a bigger and a reputable company would not have this kind of problem as they would already have their own team of technician to do the work, and not sub con to other technicians.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

Hi,

I am interested to purchase Sys 3 non inverter. Please contact me at dbaf@email.com. Thanks.

It is surely cheaper than you can get elsewhere. The sales person Aron is friendly and helpful and most importantly, he is honest. Wont push you to buy unless necessary and will give an unbiased opinion.

I bought panasonic inverter from him and you might like to check it out.

Cheers.

Hi,

I am interested in changing my old air-con unit with a new single air-con unit.

At the same time, I also want to change a system-2 air-con unit in my parents' house.

Can i have the quotations of all the brands of sys-1 and sys-2 please?

danedane79@yahoo.com.sg

Will appreciate it.

Erm, passing our contact to him is considered group buy ?

Shouldn't it be more organized like a 'spree' with a cut-off date for placing order?

Else, currently it seems like to be using this thread to get more customers leh.....

I guess I still need to do my own homework and compare against his :rolleyes: