Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rumrum

Can Help Me With My Floor Plan?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am getting my keys for my resale flat. Can you help to comment on my floor plan?

I was thinking of placing my altar outside the master bedroom wall. But cannot visualise where is the ideal bed location????

Can anyone give me advise?

http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/s485/rumrum2/

Heard that altar should not place near bedroom room. Any expert to confirm?

Oh, I did not know about that. Tks for your reminder.

Can any kind soul suggest my altar and my bed position in master bedroom?

Tks in advance.

Here comes the expert....actually came to know that altar not to face bedroom door but sharing with wall not very sure. Maybe also should not because if the bed share the same wall with the altar, when any business on the bed will surely disturb.....this type of thing better ask the monk

Here comes the expert....actually came to know that altar not to face bedroom door but sharing with wall not very sure. Maybe also should not because if the bed share the same wall with the altar, when any business on the bed will surely disturb.....this type of thing better ask the monk

Haha....your imagination real good. Nowadays hdb so small, left not many walls to use....

My grandparents' bed and the "Guanyin" altar shared a common wall.

Nothing ominous happened.

Best part is: they had 8 children.

So how about there's a TV behind the wall? cannot or can?

My grandparents' bed and the "Guanyin" altar shared a common wall.

Nothing ominous happened.

Best part is: they had 8 children.

So its okay to place like that if want more children?

Floor plan quite challenging, Altar location has limited choice. I feel best face the main door to ward evil spirit,

If the theory is cannot share bedroom wall then, it is even worst to share toilet wall, but that whole wall face the front door, esp toilet part.

Chances is for your layout, there is a beam across that toilet/bedroom wall. So build a partition, (even empty also good) to flush the wall flat, then you can have your altar along that partition. Altar cannot be under beam.

Disclamier, my input for reference and discussion. I not responsible for my comment.

Thanks for all yr advise and comments, everyone!! Though this is a challenging floorplan, we nearly strike 4D twice of its unit number. I believe it brought me good luck cos I finally found a new job after so long!!! I am still having headache with my bed position in my master bedroom. Hehe

Thanks for all yr advise and comments, everyone!! Though this is a challenging floorplan, we nearly strike 4D twice of its unit number. I believe it brought me good luck cos I finally found a new job after so long!!! I am still having headache with my bed position in my master bedroom. Hehe

Aiyo, nearly strike means something still wrong....must tune until at least strike consolation mah