Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jshome

Not An Em, Just A 5Am

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

kekekekeke.. nice theme~ but highly doubt my "princesses" can keep it in that shape.

could you pm me the sofa contact? :P many thanks!

Pm you already.

kekekekeke.. nice theme~ but highly doubt my "princesses" can keep it in that shape.

Very sweet! But does hdb ceiling as high?

Hahaha... If i build this theme, i think i want to change room :dancingqueen:

I think it wouldn't look as nice with our hdb height, may not look that grand.

Today's a fruitful day!

1st to Hoe Kee Genting lane, and gotten my black blanco sink. Was asking for white color as suggested by ID (blend in with our white solid surface) but the salesgirl was not really impressed by it, and repeatedly aski me to change my mind. I do agree with her that white needs more maintenance and must alwys keep it clean to prolong the lifespan. Practical vs Aesthetic, we decided to go for practical.

27a86bd2.jpg

Undermount or Overmount? I think overmount looks better... Hmmmmm!!!

Next to Robinson to get some bedding stuff, but shopping trip was disrupted by a call from the CCC :furious:

My younger one having fever, got to bring her back, so didn't manage to shop the kitchen dept.

BM Quit Cover King Set, after discount $139

39813a24.jpg

BM Down Feel Bolster $55 + Protector $22

3e48ee3d.jpg

Feather Down Mixed King Pillow $139 + Protector $22

fe6ddcbb.jpg

After picking up my baby, head to Expo!

At Expo HN Fair...

Straight to fridge dept, negotiated the price for my Hitachi Fridge. Was satisfied so place my order. The fridge comes with free HItachi 1L rice cooker (don't need it) and Free hitachi air purifier (might need it)

f8d5650c.jpg

33cc7a5a.jpg

Bought the Phlips juicer too @ $159 + free addtional blade

61fe83a9.jpg

Then went next door International Fair...

Tested a few brand at their $3000 range king bed, not to my liking so go back to Sweet Dream and tested on the Grand Elegance bed again.

Satisfy with the feel and so placed my order :dancingqueen:

It comes with top layer memory form, 2nd layer latex and the base 5zones individual pocketed spring. Its very comfortable with the 2layers and can feel the stability of the pocketed spring! :sport-smiley-004:

:) happy!

Edited by jshome

Hahaha... If i build this theme, i think i want to change room :dancingqueen:

I think it wouldn't look as nice with our hdb height, may not look that grand.

Ya loh... Don't have the height then looks half grand....hehe...

Today's a fruitful day!

1st to Hoe Kee Genting lane, and gotten my black blanco sink. Was asking for white color as suggested by ID (blend in with our white solid surface) but the salesgirl was not really impressed by it, and repeatedly aski me to change my mind. I do agree with her that white needs more maintenance and must alwys keep it clean to prolong the lifespan. Practical vs Aesthetic, we decided to go for practical.

27a86bd2.jpg

Undermount or Overmount? I think overmount looks better... Hmmmmm!!!

Next to Robinson to get some bedding stuff, but shopping trip was disrupted by a call from the CCC :furious:

My younger one having fever, got to bring her back, so didn't manage to shop the kitchen dept.

BM Quit Cover King Set, after discount $139

39813a24.jpg

BM Down Feel Bolster $55 + Protector $22

3e48ee3d.jpg

Feather Down Mixed King Pillow $139 + Protector $22

fe6ddcbb.jpg

After picking up my baby, head to Expo!

Nice sink. How much discount did hoe kee given you? I will be getting blanco as well.

BTW you brought your sick baby to the HN fair... :o

Edited by IPineapple

Nice sink. How much discount did hoe kee given you? I will be getting blanco as well.

BTW you brought your sick baby to the HN fair... :o

Didnt really negotiate the price because didnt buy alot of things there.

Ya, hand carried my baby to both HN fair and Furniture fair. Already know what to get so chop chop got all the stuff i want! Very bad mummy right :P

Edited by jshome

Nothing much has been done to the reno except clearing od debris, new piping and relocate one of the door. Progress is really slow!!!

New door entrance to the master bathroom

144347e4.jpg

WC pipe

73d8630b.jpg

Nothing much has been done to the reno except clearing od debris, new piping and relocate one of the door. Progress is really slow!!!

Mine is the same as well, 1 whole week gone...only MBR toilet & lvl 2 common toilet cemented. Nothing else.

Saw your comment in Soichiro's blog. I would recommend that since wiring everything, lay LAN cable (cat6) & SCV points to all 3 bedroom upstairs.

Just like mine:

10 Network Point ( Cat 6e cable ) 3 nos $ 9 0.00 $ 270.00

11 Scv t.v point ( 1530A RG 6 cable ) 4 nos $ 9 0.00 $ 360.00

By the way, have u got your electrician to quote, can share?

Edited by franciz

I am also anxious to see how it will turn out. I think it shld b the last thing to be install. Skeptical about the idea initally, but decided to take the risk and trust the expert.

Hi jshome,

how did your railing design turn out? keen to know leh.