Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jshome

Not An Em, Just A 5Am

Nice lamp! :good:

Mind sharing how did you do it and what are the materials needed?

Material used

strip of wood pieces from Daiso

Wood glue

Sand paper

Spray paint

Light bulb and fitting from BoConcept

Simple materials and a little patient.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My older girl DIYing her own bed. We spray a layer of magnetic paint before coating her chosen color.

cb1a70ea.jpg

It is fairly easy to fixed up the ikea stuff, just a little time consuming, trying to figure out the correct parts. And tiring too, but its worth it. Knowing that, you build all these for the children and seeing them getting excited over it. Getting them involved is a good idea, make them feel good!

hi- is the layer of magnetic paint strong enough? is it from rusto-o-leum?

hi- is the layer of magnetic paint strong enough? is it from rusto-o-leum?

It's not strong enough, I think should spray at least 3-4 layers. Maybe it's not rusto-o-leum brand. I should have tested it first before painting over it, so now too late!

Cleaning Up

It took us ages to clean up and pack our house. Trying to re-organise so that all our rubbish can fit into the house. Our storeroom is half the size of the previous one and alot of things cannot fit in. Our Christmas tree got to go and baby high chair and baby mattress got to go too. Since Philips gave us a new home theatre system that comes with the TV, our old Sony one got to go too.

Our WIW shrink by half, we used to have half a room WIW but now only 1/4 room. We have huge ikea storage box to keep our clothes but now we have to source for smaller one. Our clothes steamer used to stand at a corner in our WIW but now he got to move to the store.

We used to keep our old clothes, it's still quite new, just a little small, but now we got to throw all away.

We have yet to build our study room except we got a billy bookshelf from ikea. My documents are still sitting at a corner

:unsure: How long more are we going to take, I wonder? :(

Tea Time!

66855c1d.jpg

Home-made chocolate cake with Rum & Raisin Ice cream topped with Reese Peanut Butter Sauce... Perfect for a Sunday Afternoon!

That reminds me to buy some nice tea leaves.

Tea Time!

66855c1d.jpg

Home-made chocolate cake with Rum & Raisin Ice cream topped with Reese Peanut Butter Sauce... Perfect for a Sunday Afternoon!

That reminds me to buy some nice tea leaves.

Nice cake!! Think of making own ice cream?? Hehe....

Stairs

Stair.jpg

Is that ur stairs? What is that red and black structure? Can't visualize how ur stairs look like?

Nice cake!! Think of making own ice cream?? Hehe....

Never thought of making own ice cream since there's so much variety out there. But if there's ice cream "hot" plate maker, I might consider getting one in the future.

I remember last time at Cineleisure, there's a hotplate restaurant where after your meal, you can change the hotplate to coldplate to make your own icecream. Not sure if such thing is available in the market.

Is that ur stairs? What is that red and black structure? Can't visualize how ur stairs look like?

The red is our railing and the black is the original concrete.

Comics

From one of the boxes, our comics, kept for almost 20 years already. Complete set of Slam Dunk, 相聚一刻 and 建太. Some of them are still in wrap. All our pocket money at that time was spent on these.

81275d97.jpg

Never thought of making own ice cream since there's so much variety out there. But if there's ice cream "hot" plate maker, I might consider getting one in the future.

I remember last time at Cineleisure, there's a hotplate restaurant where after your meal, you can change the hotplate to coldplate to make your own icecream. Not sure if such thing is available in the market.

No matter how many variety, what you make is definitely different from what you can buy. My durian ice cream taste much better than those outside. And cheaper too.

Hmmmm.... I know which one you mean. Not sure whether such thing available or not. Can search online.

No matter how many variety, what you make is definitely different from what you can buy. My durian ice cream taste much better than those outside. And cheaper too.

Hmmmm.... I know which one you mean. Not sure whether such thing available or not. Can search online.

I can't do durian ice cream, none in the house like it :(