Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
huihuiquek

Sharing My Renovation Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

OUR 3D DESIGNS

(still got some changes here and there)

BEDROOM 3D DESIGNS

final-2.jpg

KITCHEN 3D DESIGNS:

Due to space constraint, our ID propose to build the sink area in service yard as wet area.

kitchen-1-1.jpg

Our kitchen n service yard:

house-2012-march001-1.jpg

LIVING ROOM 3D DESIGNS

LIVINGAREA2-1.jpg

Edited by huihuiquek

Another thing is LED DOWNLIGHTS are so expensive. We have 20 downlights, if getting LED will cost at least $1.4k. That's a lot! In the end, we did not get LED DOWNLIGHTs. But got the LED for the cove which cost ard $600plus!

Is ferroli water storage recommend?

Edited by huihuiquek

Another thing is LED DOWNLIGHTS are so expensive. We have 20 downlights, if getting LED will cost at least $1.4k. That's a lot! In the end, we did not get LED DOWNLIGHTs. But got the LED for the cove which cost ard $600plus!

Is ferroli water storage recommend?

U have got same layout as mine if wet area shift to svc yard how r u going to wash & hang your clothes???

As for me I split to both sides make full use of internal kitchen araa as i living in a birdnest :jail:

U have got same layout as mine if wet area shift to svc yard how r u going to wash & hang your clothes???

As for me I split to both sides make full use of internal kitchen araa as i living in a birdnest :jail:

It will be quite cramp. but no choice, cos my kitchen is too small. Pathetic.

To place basin at service yard, can fully utilize the space. No choice, have to give and take.

It will be quite cramp. but no choice, cos my kitchen is too small. Pathetic.

To place basin at service yard, can fully utilize the space. No choice, have to give and take.

U mean your svc yard is not link to your common toilet??I mean u can't enter common toilet thru svc yard??

As for mine svc yard can walk into common toilet,tat's y i say living in a bird nest :jail: