Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi firstly your house reno is really beautiful!

Could you please PM me the contact details of your contractor and the cost if you dont mind.

I have to start my renovation in September

Thankks

Hi, it's actually raw plywood. :)

Could you share the price of doing this? I asked my contractor to do something similar, just that its around the size of a door, but he says cost $250, which I think is rather ex.

Sadly, I couldn't get the same contractor as you as he is too busy. But I really love the look of your house!

Sorry but as i shared in my earlier post, I don't share specific cost of my reno. In any case, sounds like you got a good deal. Mine was definitely way more expensive.

Sorry but as i shared in my earlier post, I don't share specific cost of my reno. In any case, sounds like you got a good deal. Mine was definitely way more expensive.

Thanks Paloma. No problem with that. It could be due to difference in material. I really like your kitchen entrance.

Hi Paloma, I have been thinking of getting some art pieces reproduction to those original paintings in museums in Europe and came across this link http://www.artsheaven.com/

I wonder if this one is good. Maybe you can help offer your opinion? I was thinking of a Van Gogh, Degas, or a Monet actually, although Van Gogh is one of my favorites :)

Modern art - I cannot really appreciate or know how to appreciate :)

Edited by BoBochacha

Hi Paloma, I have been thinking of getting some art pieces reproduction to those original paintings in museums in Europe and came across this link http://www.artsheaven.com/

I wonder if this one is good. Maybe you can help offer your opinion? I was thinking of a Van Gogh, Degas, or a Monet actually, although Van Gogh is one of my favorites :)

Modern art - I cannot really appreciate or know how to appreciate :)

Hey BC, sorry I've been out of action for abit.

If you like them, why not? :) I'm not much of an art person though, so I can't give you any advice.

The past few weeks have been busy yet fun for us. We hosted several dinners at our place and it was interesting to find out how our friends and family felt about our place and see how they used the space. For me, one of the best things we did was to put the dining table and bookshelves in the centre of the living room. I was very skeptical initially when I husband suggested it, but the area has turned out to be a real focal point of our home. For us, we love sitting around the table, reading, working on our laptops and catching up with each other. Our guests seem to enjoy the space too, browsing our books while enjoying coffee. :)

I'll be concluding this blog soon, since our renovation is over. Meanwhile, we are still on the hunt for some furniture, though we are in less of a hurry now. Recently, we bought a Franc Franc chair for our dining area, which means we'll need just two more chairs to complete the mix. :)

7730517466_0dd842f55c.jpg

Hi luv ur place! I'm looking for a contractor to do brick wall n half wall hacking too, can share ur contacts? Btw, how much was it to do ur study rm wall with glass?

Hi Paloma,

I have to say this, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you place like ****!! ; )

Thinking of "carbon copy-ing" ur hse to mine....

Care to share the detail costing of your reno?

Hi Paloma,

Yours is one of the most inspiring and personal designs I have seen of local HDB spaces! It looks simply delicious. I can imagine how awesome it is to go home to your creativity every day, Huge respect for doing it so well on your own and without and ID. Will send you a PM for the contact of your contractor.

Hey thanks for liking our place guys! I've sent you all my contractor's contact, but for those who asked for quotations, sorry but I'm unable to share. Please approach my contractor for a quote okay?

Have a good weekend! Looking forward to next week as I'm hoping to visit some shops to buy some furniture. Hope I find some gems!

Hi Paloma,

Could you share your contractor's contacts pls?

You can either pm me or email me at sourmilk@gmail.com

Happy furniture hunting!