Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Hi Paloma,

It's with great interest that I've been viewing your thread, think you really worked the minimalist & scandinavian style really well despite the space constraints the new flats r facing!! its a great source of inspiration =))

keep posting, ultra like ur brick wall and kitchen!

Hi Justin, thanks for your kind words. It's still a learning process for us really. Perhaps things will change around here in time to come. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

May I know where u get the yellow stool and the price? Tks!!

The Tolix stools are from Egg3 at Tong Yuan industrial building. We got it during their sale and it cost about $90.

Edited by paloma

chim ar..lights also got so many kind..it's only after reno den realized that there's so much to choose and decide on..sometimes, things we barely know much about..

K finished almost everything le..waiting for carpentry..which is..not going very well, just gotta wait and hope they get delivered.. :bow:

We really like your toilet doors. Maybe in a few years time we'll change ours :)

Hi Justin, thanks for your kind words. It's still a learning process for us really. Perhaps things will change around here in time to come. :)

Haa, definitely. I think renovation is only phase 1 of house deco. Your choice of colour, little things you place in the house, are probably whats gg to really define your husband and your personality (i presume u r a lady). do u mind PM-ing me K contact? i hope to get him to do my renovation in 6 months time =)

anw ur kitchen is really, really awesome. looks low maintenance too. =)

Haa, definitely. I think renovation is only phase 1 of house deco. Your choice of colour, little things you place in the house, are probably whats gg to really define your husband and your personality (i presume u r a lady). do u mind PM-ing me K contact? i hope to get him to do my renovation in 6 months time =)

anw ur kitchen is really, really awesome. looks low maintenance too. =)

Just be aware that the tiles can chip and crack quite easily. Otherwise, it's pretty easy to clean. :)

Just wanted to pop by and mention your home looks great! Absolutely love it :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks for your kind words and for liking our house! :)

2 thumbs up for your new house worthy of Home Decor front page!

Can you share with me your contractor's details, where you got the craft stone as well as how much it cost you for the entire renovation without the furnitures and appliances.

Thanks

Hi,

May I know where you get the tulip side table and "&" cushion? Thanks :)

Hi, the tulip side table is from Picket & Rail and the cushion is from Egg3 if I'm not wrong (my husband bought it).

Edited by paloma

Paloma, are you going to get your house featured? Let me know if it does ! :)

Thanks for thinking so highly of our place, but honestly, i don't think it's magazine-worthy! I mean, I love my home and I'm proud of how everything came together despite having only our imagination to rely on (mostly my husband's) but the reno was actually really simple and nothing very revolutionary. :)

There's still lots to do around here but finding the time and energy is a challenge, not to mention, we have to watch our pockets too!

Just as an aside, I've been asked several times how working with a contractor is like and if the coordination for the reno would be more tedious as compared to engaging an ID to do it. I've no experience engaging an ID, so do people have any experiences to share? What are the pros and cons for each?

Thanks for thinking so highly of our place, but honestly, i don't think it's magazine-worthy! I mean, I love my home and I'm proud of how everything came together despite having only our imagination to rely on (mostly my husband's) but the reno was actually really simple and nothing very revolutionary. :)

There's still lots to do around here but finding the time and energy is a challenge, not to mention, we have to watch our pockets too!

Just as an aside, I've been asked several times how working with a contractor is like and if the coordination for the reno would be more tedious as compared to engaging an ID to do it. I've no experience engaging an ID, so do people have any experiences to share? What are the pros and cons for each?

Hi Paloma, I think you are too modest. Actually, a nice home doesn't has to be one that is complicated or revolutionary in design (okay, maybe that's what the decor magz are looking for !!!) but in my opinion it has to showcase the owner's personality and it has to feel homely and inviting. And I think you managed to achieve that in its simplicity. :)