Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

hi paloma, your house is really nice!

may i know where u bought the tom dixon beats light at your dining area? can you share the price with me too? Thanks :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

7425299676_8ebfa9e6f3.jpg

We are still sourcing for dining chairs. Thinking of mixing different chairs.

7425295370_ca0a802b3b.jpg

We need more greens and art!

7425284490_d5ff2f4ab5.jpg

Our bedroom...it's lacking a giant poster!

7425282260_a3deb2596d.jpg

love your scanteak bed~~ it matches ur deco

Wow! Your house looks like it comes out from Home and Garden TV! Love the colors...!

May I know the material used for the book shelf? Me and hubby are thinking whether we should have a built in shelf or get Ikea Billy (cheapo! hahah!)

Paloma, itsybit and myself were discussing to drop by ur place sat evening or sun afternoon. What do u think? I told K we having "party" at ur house haha he asked got beer to drink or not whahahaha...

Hey we are good on Sat evening. He should know my husband and I don't drink mah. :)

hi paloma, your house is really nice!

may i know where u bought the tom dixon beats light at your dining area? can you share the price with me too? Thanks :)

Hey I bought it on ebay, but I don't advise you to buy from the seller because my lamps had scratches and dents. You can try getting them from light shops in Balestier, I've seen them there. :)

love your scanteak bed~~ it matches ur deco

Oh you recognise the bed? :) Yeah we liked its clean lines so we got it. Plus, it was on sale! :)

Wow! Your house looks like it comes out from Home and Garden TV! Love the colors...!

May I know the material used for the book shelf? Me and hubby are thinking whether we should have a built in shelf or get Ikea Billy (cheapo! hahah!)

Hey thanks! Actually there's really more work to be done in the house. I've just been putting up the nicer (and neater) sides. :)

We used expose plywood to make the bookshelf. I guess it depends on how big your book collection is and whether you need customisation. For us, we wanted the bookshelf to be full-length (because my husband has many books...too many) and to fit into a hole in the wall, so we did a built-in one.

Hello, we will be your neighbor soon.. See you around!!!

Hey piknik, congrats on your move! Do feel free to drop by my place. :)

Some people have asked to see my kitchen. I have delayed doing so because we hadn't fixed up some things yet.

Our doors were fixed up after we came back from our honeymoon. We had chosen the same laminate as pinkwhale as we felt the woodgrain looked very natural. But when we first saw the doors, we were not entirely convinced they suited our home. We thought it looked a little dull and brown in our kitchen. Then we realised that perhaps this laminate will look better against black because it lacks abit of visual distinction against white. Initially, we were beating ourselves for not choosing black for our cupboard laminate, but after awhile, the kitchen kind of grew on us. Now, it looks quite fine to us. But we told our contractor we would like to do two doors instead of one big slab of a door for our tall unit to break up the brown. Mr Paloma is also thinking of adding handles to the cabinets to break up the brown. What do you guys think?

7425297104_5b6fa9e579.jpg

Our kitchen

7425292800_7b81bd51e0.jpg

Should we add handles? Hmm...

7425286284_a5779263aa.jpg

The other side of our kitchen

Hi paloma,

would you mind sharing the brand and model number (or series/name) of the laminate that you chose for your kitchen? PM me pls. Thanks!

Hi paloma,

would you mind sharing the brand and model number (or series/name) of the laminate that you chose for your kitchen? PM me pls. Thanks!

I'm sorry but I don't know the brand and model number. Maybe pinkwhale can help?? She uses the same laminate.

Oh you recognise the bed? :) Yeah we liked its clean lines so we got it. Plus, it was on sale! :)

on sales? i went to their warehouse sales a few week back and dont carry this model anymore... so sad

when did u got it? maybe u can intro me ur sales person see can find this bed not

Edited by wathefish

Hi paloma

I was following your reno progress and finally got myself registered to post here. Congrate on the wonderful reno. If you don't mind, may i have the contact of your contractor for my new house. I collected my keys last week and is looking for a good contractor. Thanks!