Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Hi Paloma, beautiful place and great furniture. Can I ask how you find the quality of your papa bear chair and can you PM me the price if it's ok with you? I like the fabric choice you made for this chair. Thank you !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone, I'm back! Thanks to all the people who have left comments and liked our house while we were away for our honeymoon. I'm sorry I'm not able to reply to every single one as there's abit of backlog here. I think some of you have gotten the contractor's contact from pinkwhale. For those who still wish to get the contact, you can pm me. We'll be busy this week with moving and buying more stuff for the house. Hopefully there'll be some updates from there. :)

Before we left

7328447028_5f72bdaf76.jpg

Hi! May I know where did you bought the tray stand thingy for the fan in this pic??

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: just now went up to my house and found that the DLP contractor rectified all my top hung windows defect in a method that it is very unacceptable. Furious! going to take some photos tmr. If the BO and DLP contractor cannot solve this problem, I going to take it to higher level.

Can share where did u get the dining lights and cost? thanks. :dancingqueen:

hi, did you get the Ikea red Albacken armchair in singapore?

I don't seems to have come across it?

Hi guys, we got the Tom Dixon replicas from ebay! It was about $200+ for all, but I wouldn't recommend getting them from the same site as there were dents and scratches on the lamps when they came. You can't see them in the photos but they are there. :( Until now, we have not been able to get our partial refund. Also, the base is not exactly like the actual lamps. They should be conical instead of the round ones that we got. My husband was very perturbed by this for awhile. :P

That said, I've seen the lamps in light shops in Balestier. I think they cost about $200+ each. :)

hi, did you get the Ikea red Albacken armchair in singapore?

I don't seems to have come across it?

Hi there, yes we got the armchair in Singapore's Ikea! I read from elsewhere that it's actually a limited collection in Sweden. Not sure how it ended up in Singapore, but that's good for us! We grabbed it immediately when we saw it at Ikea's Tampines store. :)

There's also one in bright turquoise, which we also love, but we thought red will play off better with our other dark blue armchair. Wish they brought in the yellow one though!

http://a-mad-tea-party-with-alis.blogspot.sg/2011_04_01_archive.html

Hi there, yes we got the armchair in Singapore's Ikea! I read from elsewhere that it's actually a limited collection in Sweden. Not sure how it ended up in Singapore, but that's good for us! We grabbed it immediately when we saw it at Ikea's Tampines store. :)

There's also one in bright turquoise, which we also love, but we thought red will play off better with our other dark blue armchair. Wish they brought in the yellow one though!

http://a-mad-tea-party-with-alis.blogspot.sg/2011_04_01_archive.html

Paloma, I really love your place, it looks fantastic. Great choices of furniture at your place. My place will be somewhere along this theme and style too, but nowhere near to what I'm seeing on everyone elses' blog here in RT ! So envious !

Btw, can I ask you a favour for some feedback - I have a 3-seater which is mocca brown in color, and possibly an armchair in yellow, what color fabric of Papa bear armchair should I be looking at? Flooring is dark brown (walnut) hardwood flr, and walls and wall cabinet will be white. We were thinking of "Orange" just to zest things up ! Didn't want "red" for fear of the ketchup and mustard combo, like fast food chain, and didn't want "green" either. We thought "blue" might seem a little out of place.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have !

Hi Reiki, thanks for liking our place! And thanks for your recommendation, I shall call them to get a quote. I really can't imagine cleaning up this mess on my own!

Hi

Was the unique cleaning services good? I am considering them too, new house always have to clean umpteenth times before it feels clean..haha

Paloma, I really love your place, it looks fantastic. Great choices of furniture at your place. My place will be somewhere along this theme and style too, but nowhere near to what I'm seeing on everyone elses' blog here in RT ! So envious !

Btw, can I ask you a favour for some feedback - I have a 3-seater which is mocca brown in color, and possibly an armchair in yellow, what color fabric of Papa bear armchair should I be looking at? Flooring is dark brown (walnut) hardwood flr, and walls and wall cabinet will be white. We were thinking of "Orange" just to zest things up ! Didn't want "red" for fear of the ketchup and mustard combo, like fast food chain, and didn't want "green" either. We thought "blue" might seem a little out of place.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have !

Hey thanks for liking our place. I'm sure when others look at your place, they'll think it's great too :) In fact, many times, when we look at other people's houses, we wonder why we didn't do our house in the same way. But home improvement is an ongoing process, which is why we enjoy seeing what others do with their homes. Opens up the mind to possibilities!

Cool, you are getting the papa armchair? Where from? We struggle a lot with colour coordination too, I think it's the hardest part of the reno. We'll be happy to give you our humble opinion but it's a little hard to visualize how your space looks like now. Share a picture? :)