Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sis, when can I visit visit visit? Hehe.. I like ur house so much too........

Sure, but nothing much to see yet! Still very empty :) There should be some works going on over the weekend, you can drop by if you are in the area. :)

Sure, but nothing much to see yet! Still very empty :) There should be some works going on over the weekend, you can drop by if you are in the area. :)

Yup weekend I will be at my new place.. Haha.. Maybe I called K and see if he can come pick me up haha.. I super like ur mbr wardrobe door le.. U share with me the price when we meet k..

Day 29

Wow, we are into day 29 of our renovation! This week, we discovered a few problems at our house, mainly our hob, which was not flushed with the hood. Yesterday, we also found out that our gas pipe was leaking. Tsk tsk. Our carpenter will have to remove our kitchen's tall unit for the citygas guys to fix the problem on Monday. Meanwhile, our lighting is up! I love how our house looks at night - cosy and warm. Don't have many nightview pictures to share yet but will do so soon!

6995096848_9df74c73fd.jpg

Our dining table lights

6995096822_79d0b88e9a.jpg

Another view

6995096468_058dd9140f.jpg

6995096384_0c72184969.jpg

The kitchen at night

6995096484_e0729b1539.jpg

Track lighting for the brick wall

Your kitchen reminds me of my ah ma's old house kitchen. Last time these kitchens were popular in Old Airport Road, until government decides to en-bloc the old buildings, I don't see these kind of kitchens anymore

Your kitchen reminds me of my ah ma's old house kitchen. Last time these kitchens were popular in Old Airport Road, until government decides to en-bloc the old buildings, I don't see these kind of kitchens anymore

Haha is that so? Hope that's a good thing! :D

i love the book shelves..... just like a mini library.... reminds me of those halls in England uni where its all bricks wall with lots of shelves! But yours is definitely much nicer as the shelves are not aligned at the same place........ makes it much more interesting! :dribble:

i love the book shelves..... just like a mini library.... reminds me of those halls in England uni where its all bricks wall with lots of shelves! But yours is definitely much nicer as the shelves are not aligned at the same place........ makes it much more interesting! :dribble:

Thanks! We wanted the living room's focus to be our books. We won't be having a TV set. :)

hi Paloma,

another nice work and design! I been following up with yours and a few other projects in punggol and it seems that the reno seems to be going well for most..

could you also PM me the contactor and price for the reno.thanks!

Thanks! We wanted the living room's focus to be our books. We won't be having a TV set. :)

where is your tv then? i cannot live without tv cos i need my tv series to relax. :P

where is your tv then? i cannot live without tv cos i need my tv series to relax. :P

Oh we won't be having a TV at home. My fiancé thinks its very noisy and he also didn't want to design the living room around the TV console. :) Just our preference :)

Oh we won't be having a TV at home. My fiancé thinks its very noisy and he also didn't want to design the living room around the TV console. :) Just our preference :)

my living room don't have tv too in a way. my tv is in my bedroom... hahaha....