Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Yo Yo, u paint yr skirting white?

K thought we wanted it painted black but we didn't! So we had no choice but to paint it white.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Over the weekend, we faced some heartaches after realising bad scratches on our parquet flooring in the rooms, and also on our vanity counter in the MBR. There were also some chipping on our doors. Sigh. May I advise homeowners to insist on better protection on the existing stuff in the house before the renovation work begins? Painful lesson learnt on our part. :(

Now your house looks so bright. Painting white for the house is a right choice. It will make your house looks more spacious. Hope you can maintain the clean look when you move in.

Nice white walls.. Aiming for this for my flat as well. :)

Over the weekend, we faced some heartaches after realising bad scratches on our parquet flooring in the rooms, and also on our vanity counter in the MBR. There were also some chipping on our doors. Sigh. May I advise homeowners to insist on better protection on the existing stuff in the house before the renovation work begins? Painful lesson learnt on our part. :(

Agreed. I insisted on double layer of protection for my floors. Not sure it will help. But realised that each time a contractor comes to do something, they will tear a bit from some corner to put it under the area they r working for additional protection. If this continue, soon all the protection paper will be gone! So I'm bring some cupboard papers up the next time.

Have been quiet recently because we were waiting for our carpentry work to be done. And they were finally here today! The workers worked very fast but they will have to finetune some things again tomorrow. We still need to get our lights fixed, the walls painted (again), the floors polished, and then we'll be good to go!

Day 22

7118856985_3694572de1.jpg

Lots of wood in the house

7118856777_1f20910430.jpg

The kitchen cabinets are fixed but the doors won't be up until june because the laminate we want is out of stock!

Edited by paloma

6972775736_a07c35c40a.jpg

Our bookshelves

7118853785_d798c66c3b.jpg

Exposed plywood, still needs touching up at the seams

6972774324_f996ea6226.jpg

Bit by bit, box by box

7118852987_d0c4822040.jpg

It looks like I have no ceiling!

6972778966_c96d725d66.jpg

MBR wardrobe but our doors are not up yet (next post!)

Edited by paloma

Day 23

6972814294_7a42156ba3.jpg

The wooden frame around the kitchen entrance is up

7118892757_8c30ae3648.jpg

Putting the finishing touch on our bookshelf

6972814966_71713b0cbc.jpg

Our MBR wardrobe

6972813638_c4dcd156c0.jpg

A peak inside the wardrobe