Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think Paloma is away for holiday so those who had enquire for contractor's contact, I had pm you on Paloma's behalf since she is using same contractor as mine.

But I'm not sure about her Reno cost though...

Good luck to all ur coming renovations ~

Hi lamaray,

I had pm-ed you.

Actually I very paiseh to come paloma's Tblog to help her reply one le.. Like so kapoh like that haha..

Those who need contacts during paloma's absence maybe can drop by my Tblog to request k... ^^

Enjoy ur renovation journey!!

Hi OnTheRoad, our contractor brought us to an industrial area in Eunos to buy the craftstones. Unfortunately, I don't have the exact address but if you are keen, I can ask my contractor. We were charged $1,500 for the 8ft wall, inclusive of labour work and the stones.

Hi Paloma,

do you mind if you PM your contractor's contact as well? I was also planning to use Craftbrick for a wall in my living room, and would like to get an expert to help me put them up. From your photos, they did a good job!

Thanks!

Hi there Paloma! love your brick wall.. very very pretty! i cant wait to see the end result. Anw, do you mind sharing with me how much you hacked your walls or anyone here have any idea how much it cost? Also the contacts of your contractors who did your brick wall? many thanks!

Hi Paloma,

Very impressive brick wall for the living room. Definitely eye-catching and main focal of the house!

Really like how you "whiten" up the place. Dun mind to PM your contractor's contacts and quotation. Would like to do something similar.

Thanks Thanks :)

Edited by PumpkinGenie