Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Day 29

Wow, we are into day 29 of our renovation! This week, we discovered a few problems at our house, mainly our hob, which was not flushed with the hood. Yesterday, we also found out that our gas pipe was leaking. Tsk tsk. Our carpenter will have to remove our kitchen's tall unit for the citygas guys to fix the problem on Monday. Meanwhile, our lighting is up! I love how our house looks at night - cosy and warm. Don't have many nightview pictures to share yet but will do so soon!

6995096848_9df74c73fd.jpg

Our dining table lights

6995096822_79d0b88e9a.jpg

Another view

6995096468_058dd9140f.jpg

6995096384_0c72184969.jpg

The kitchen at night

6995096484_e0729b1539.jpg

Track lighting for the brick wall

Hi Paloma,

Would you mind to share what is the pros and cons of having bricks feature wall at the living room? How are you going to maintain to keep the feature wall free from dust and spider webs?

Overall your house is STUNNING!

Regards,

Nisa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Stumbled upon your blog and I was very impressed with your renovation. Your house looks stunning.

is it possible that you can share your contractor information and reno cost.? Would be grateful if you could pm me the details.

Wow!! Your place looks excellent! Especially your brick wall!

I'm renovating my place soon but looking for contractor. Can I know your total damage? I understand your contractor is the same as pink whale's .

Thank you!

Looking forward to your reply. =)

Hi Paloma,

Like your deco too. Pls PM your ID's contact details and cost of reno. Many thanks.

Hi Snowjasmine

Paloma is using same contractor as mine. And I already pmed u the contractor's detail. Heard from K paloma probably back by mid June?

Hi i'm from punggol spectra...can email me contact details of your contractor? I'm also looking at scando theme. Thanks!

My email is crypaz22@yahoo.com.sg

Hi everyone, I'm back! Thanks to all the people who have left comments and liked our house while we were away for our honeymoon. I'm sorry I'm not able to reply to every single one as there's abit of backlog here. I think some of you have gotten the contractor's contact from pinkwhale. For those who still wish to get the contact, you can pm me. We'll be busy this week with moving and buying more stuff for the house. Hopefully there'll be some updates from there. :)

Before we left

7328447028_5f72bdaf76.jpg

Edited by paloma

For those who asked about our sofa and armchair, they are from room of woods. You can call them to check their prices. http://www.roomofwoods.com/

The lamps were ordered online but I wouldn't suggest doing so. We went through quite a lot of grief because of them.

As for the hacking of the walls, we were not required to get PE approval.

hi.. i am your neighbour, at block 618. could i visit your beautiful home??? do you join the facebook breeze group?

Hi piknik, you are welcomed to my home but we are in the midst of moving in so it's not a convenient time. Perhaps in another week or so?

hi.. i am your neighbour, at block 618. could i visit your beautiful home??? do you join the facebook breeze group?

Hi piknik, you are welcomed to my home but we are in the midst of moving in so it's not a convenient time. Perhaps in another week or so?

Anytime will be good enough.. ;) thank you.

Hi paloma, I'm in blk 619. Your floor plan is asymmetrically opposite of mine :yamseng:

May I know where you place your fridge since you hack away that portion of the kitchen wall. And thanks for the link to "room of woods". My father is hoping to get sofa of those type :yamseng: