Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Strawbeari

Changing Color For Door

Hello everyone,

I need some advise for these opted in HDB doors.

7089739153_042c27df7a_b.jpg

I would like to have them in white color but after spoken with a few IDs, they mentioned that these HDB doors are with veneer finish and painting over them is almost impossible. Is there anywhere to change the color?

We are hoping to go industrial look and main colors would be white and black... so these doors are sticking out like sore thumbs. :( It includes the main door, bedroom doors and bathroom doors. Haven't thought of replacing the doors as it won't be cheap. :wacko:

Please advise me. :bow: Thank you in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello everyone,

I need some advise for these opted in HDB doors.

7089739153_042c27df7a_b.jpg

I would like to have them in white color but after spoken with a few IDs, they mentioned that these HDB doors are with veneer finish and painting over them is almost impossible. Is there anywhere to change the color?

We are hoping to go industrial look and main colors would be white and black... so these doors are sticking out like sore thumbs. :( It includes the main door, bedroom doors and bathroom doors. Haven't thought of replacing the doors as it won't be cheap. :wacko:

Please advise me. :bow: Thank you in advance!

As for main door bo bian die die have to used back as its not cheap coz fire rated

Bedrm doors u can opt not to have as u can have your own but pricier :yamseng:

As for main door bo bian die die have to used back as its not cheap coz fire rated

Bedrm doors u can opt not to have as u can have your own but pricier :yamseng:

ya, won't be replacing them at all. Just want to change their colors to white. :paint::)