Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HayateEin

Ct Aircon Good?

I happened to saw CT-aircon.com.sg in the internet and saw that there are having promotions with very attractive prices for mitsubishi, panasonic etc inverter aircon.

Anybody has any experience with them? with regards to installation process and aftersale service?

Any reccomandations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I happened to saw CT-aircon.com.sg in the internet and saw that there are having promotions with very attractive prices for mitsubishi, panasonic etc inverter aircon.

Anybody has any experience with them? with regards to installation process and aftersale service?

Any reccomandations?

well, i found them by chance. was drawn by their simple but comprehensive description at the website, so went up to the office to check it out. the encounter was pleasant, the guy who served me was young but patient and polite. unlike some others, i din get the 'sales talk' feeling in my encounter. but then again, it could b because i was quite sure of what i wanted, so thr wasnt much chance for 'sales talk'. i ask for thicker insulation and better copper pipes. they were able to accede to the requests, showed me the samples too, explained the technical details as well.

i hvn commit yet, just need to clarify some more stuff with them before i do. tho, my reno wont start so soon, so it will be quite some time before i can update IF i do take up their offer.