Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
VLYM

Curtains Help!

Hi all. My New House Reno at ponggol breeze is almost done. I receive a few flyers from different curtains company.

But i am not sure of whom to choose..

First : No company name - Black & White font with 50% discount display & contacts

Second: Golden Leaf located at Whompoa

3rd: Faboulous curtain located at Balestier Rd

Anyone have engaged them before? Can you shared your experience with them?? Reasonable price? Good Quantity?

Please help as i have finished with my reno & once furnishing are done, i can move in :)

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all. My New House Reno at ponggol breeze is almost done. I receive a few flyers from different curtains company.

But i am not sure of whom to choose..

First : No company name - Black & White font with 50% discount display & contacts

Second: Golden Leaf located at Whompoa

3rd: Faboulous curtain located at Balestier Rd

Anyone have engaged them before? Can you shared your experience with them?? Reasonable price? Good Quantity?

Please help as i have finished with my reno & once furnishing are done, i can move in :)

Thanks

Golden leaf price not bad but careful with thoer workers. Do things quite haste.

not sure if u have done with ur curtains. faboulous look expensive though..

i believe any 1 who can do curtains, at the end of the day is how much they wish to earn. so long they do a good job, i guess engage who also no problem.

u can try this ulu company but did a good job for me at a very reasonable price.

www.soonsengheng.com

Funny to see all ur posts are promoting this company. :dunno:

Funny to see all ur posts are promoting this company. :dunno:

LOL. That beats me too. i guess maybe either is the company ownself create 1 more account to promote his company or a friend / relative/ etc help him instead. :dunno:

However, i surf their website and their facebook,they seriously receive quite a fair bit of compliment from their customer which i dont think can be fake.

Anyway,no harm trying. even if they really do charge market rate,but whole process is a pleasant 1 and do a good job at the end of the day.

HAHA.. will call them tomorrow to see if they really that good..

good night guys! :yamseng:

Hi all..

I'm also a resident from punngol breeze. i understand that there are lotsa of contractors out there competing for sales. But best is to view ur residents past experiences. i went to our facebook page to get updates on deals and help for reno stuffs. i contacted a curtain salesman from the facebook. they had commented that this guy did a good job and so i asked him to do my curtains. i was satisfied with the price and the workmanship.so the whole point being is to get check out how your fellow residents have done their reno and then most likely will not go wrong.

hi all.. i have been receiving a few pm asking me for ryan's contact. i will post on main here. 96781541 pls call him to make an appt to have a curtains quote. all the best folks.

Hello!!

Finally i got time, I have Made a call to Soonsengheng last saturday as was posted in so many related topic.

a young couple (not sure if related) came over after appointment was fixed and showed me wide range of solar films.

the guy can be seen on his website. somehow, they give me professional advise on the film and even blinds,curtains as well as sofa (since they already here so i just asked) :P

they have no time rush on appointment and in fact they are very friendly and easy going, understand from the guy that his dad since young was a upholsterer and the mum was a sewer so he merely just help to run sales,and even delivery as dad was going old.

Probably, should give him a chance. overall, im impressed in their services even though it really over my budget as i want something that is on the far end.which i asked a few, the price is pretty steep though. maybe drop the idea of having 1.

but in future i have any sofa,curtains or blinds.i will engage them.

ahha,,back to work people!! no comms given base this report but just to solve abit of queries here.

Thanks for the people who have helped me. :yamseng:

Edited by chloelhy2000