Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Baozie

Aircon System 3 Nearer To Condenser, The Indoor Unit Stronger?

Hi all, i would like to check if the indoor unit is nearer to the condenser, the stronger/colder it is? Currently, the condenser is installed at the master bedroom and i realise the unit airflow is stronger/colder in the mbr than the other 2 rooms. My own room's unit, i can only feel air flowing out from 1/3 of the air vent. Installed 1 yr ago, usage in mbr occasional while mine used daily. The dust filter is still clean but haven't had any servicing for the past 1 yr.

Can someone advise? Thanks!

Edited by Baozie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think for distance if difference of 5-10 metres no difference.

For the air flow, maybe the unit having weak airflow is being used more often. Need to service.

Airflow got nothing to do with outdoor unit, as the outdoor/ indoor unit only circulates aircon gas.

Your indoor unit needs servicing. The rotary fanblade is choked with dust.

If u got mitsubishi easyclean models, u can DIY detach the air vanes and see the fanblade, just use a paint brush to dislodge the dust by hand rotating the blade.

For other models, u need to dismantle the tray assembly to get to the fanblade. This is rather time consuming, and normally done by the aircon technician. Ahem.. aircon suppose to be serviced professionally every 3 months. Not say kiasu.. but if u use daily.. the fan blade really gets choked up.