Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Togg

Rack For Washing Machine

Dear experts, I'm not sure if this is the best place to post my query.

I would like to move my washing machine to my toilet due to the space constraint in the kitchen and am wondering if there is anything in the market that can hold the washing machine above the floor for the following reasons:

- so that it will not get well

- no more back strains when I use my front load washer...

- gives me more room to do hand washing in the same toilet

- ideal space for pails of bedsheets or soiled clothings that need to be soak overnight..

Not sure if those racks to stack washer and dryer can be used for such purpose (place washer at top level and leave lower part empty). This seems very unstable and unsafe to me...

Has anyone tried raising the washer before? How do u do it? Would be great if you could share any useful advice...thanks in advance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I've seen this on Rakuten, but I don't think it's as high off the ground as you like it to be. Definitely can't fit your pails beneath.

Not sure if it's available in Singapore:

My link

Thanks minchui. Yah.. I am looking for something higher... Maybe will get those storeroom rack people to customize one for me...

hardware shops shld sell standoffs for washing machine in 4xcube shaped. shld not cost >$10.

$(KGrHqQOKjoE7E8,VPHvBPONQfPI-g~~_35.JPG

Edited by lonerboi