Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
helenlee

Jb Address

Hi Johnny, I also bought more than RM1k of product from Aldeco from Sutera Mall branch. Very good svc by Siew Juen :). Items bought in July but only fixing the taps now due slow slow Reno . 1 tap leaking, just called her n I can bring leaky tap for exchange of other products. That is really good svc bcos the receipt stated clearly "Good sold are not returnable or Exchangeable" don't think u can get that in Spore!!! Aldeco 'wan swee'!!

i got my stuff from siew juen too.. indeed she provide good service... and great discount!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For your reference:

I bought my LED downlight from JB for RM90 each. 16W, measures 7"x7". Comes with 1 year warranty, and free metal casing if I require to install them on open ceilings. Drivers are separated from the main LED; no other technical details like lumen or lux being given.

Hope it's useful information to you!

Hi johnny

Then wat about the drivers? I thought we need the drivers together with the LED downlight?

Hi johnny

Then wat about the drivers? I thought we need the drivers together with the LED downlight?

I should had been clearer: The drivers come together with the downlights. They are, however, easily detachable and hence easily changeable if such needs arise.

As compared to some downlights in the market currently, which have the LEDs and their corresponding drivers moudled together. If the drivers do spoil, then you will need to change the whole downlight unit for such models.

Hope it clarifies!

Dear all,

I am going to JB to buy lightings for my resale flat which is currently under renovation. since its our 1st home, hubby and i are on budget so thinking of cross over the causeway to buy our lighting, ceiling fans and bathroom/kitchen accessories.

have been reading the forum and found that 2 of the lighting shops have been receiving good reviews here:

Tampoi Lighting Centre Sdn. Bhd and BLE ( Best Light Electrical Sdn. Bhd). Between the 2, which one is better, offering good quality led lights for home.Wld appreciate input from ppl who hav bought from these shops and how are their purchase condition now.

Thanks for your assistance!

:sport-smiley-018:

sugu

You could also try Starworld lighting , in the same row of shops as Tampoi lighting. Good service and price. Look for Cshar. Ho Seh lighting near BLE is also a good place to get lights.

Got mine from YES shop in JB near Pelangi. Much cheaper than in Singapore.

THANKS, Pelangi is the mall near the causeway? Do you happen to have their telephone number ?

Thanks so Much!

YES Electrical Supply

22 Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi, 80050 Johor Bahru. Opens 8am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays, till 1pm on Saturdays.

Phone: 07-3339900

You could also try Starworld lighting , in the same row of shops as Tampoi lighting. Good service and price. Look for Cshar. Ho Seh lighting near BLE is also a good place to get lights.

Thanks Linlee! So far any problems with the lights you bought from them?

sugu

YES Electrical Supply

22 Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi, 80050 Johor Bahru. Opens 8am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays, till 1pm on Saturdays.

Phone: 07-3339900

THANKS VERY MUCH.

RON.

Hi Johnny, I also bought more than RM1k of product from Aldeco from Sutera Mall branch. Very good svc by Siew Juen :). Items bought in July but only fixing the taps now due slow slow Reno . 1 tap leaking, just called her n I can bring leaky tap for exchange of other products. That is really good svc bcos the receipt stated clearly "Good sold are not returnable or Exchangeable" don't think u can get that in Spore!!! Aldeco 'wan swee'!!

Hi Sunshine, care to share how u brought the stuff in ? do u declare them at the red channel ?

what about those who bought the LED in JB. what happen if in future the LED blows and do we need to change back the same or can we change to other brands like phillips which we can buy easily in Singapore. TIA =)