Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Grimlock

Recommendation For Instant Multipoint Heater

hi all,

currently in the midst of my reno..

inititally had decided on a Rinnai Gas heater, however after a site survey from CityGas, the space isn't sufficient where the heater should normally be placed and thus there will be many unsightly pipings all over the service yard

do not like the "pre heat-up" wait for storage tanks and thus have decided on instant multipoint instead

surfing this forum showed Bennington C600 is a very popular choice. Anyone else has any recommendation or reviews?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a multi-point instant heater as well!

Would appreciate if any kind souls can provide some opinion on this (i.e usage and where to buy).

Thanks!

Hi,

I am using Bennington C600. So far coming to 4th week since I have moved in. It's a good heater. Does its job perfectly. Wife is also apply with it. Just that it will take a few seconds before the hot water reaches you. But I feel this only cos, my mom's place was instant heater on both bathrooms. For my wife who is used to water tank heater, she says that this is better than her mom's place.

Do visit their warehouse at ang mo kio, to know more of the product. As you might have heared that this kind of heaters would not be so effective, only when you try out their demonstration you would be able to understand the full use and pros about this Bennington C600.

Overall, a happy user.

Been a user of the c600 for less than a year. Not recommended. Tripped once and had to dismantle the cover to reset it. There are 2 heating elements inside but now one of the heater not working, water is not hot at all. So hard to arrange for technician. Seems like only 1 uncle is doing it. No point having 5yrs warrantee.

Hot water supply should be fuss free after installation.