Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chynaho

Makeover For 30 Year Old Home In Marine Parade

T5 light for kitchen cabinet. Think it's more for aesthetic purpose than for functionality. :sport-smiley-018:

33b04245.jpg

Look like theT5 lighting in the night have enhanced the swee swee and cosy effects to your kitchen....

They are proved to be both aesthetic and functionality as well since work top should have sufficient lights to work with......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Look like theT5 lighting in the night have enhanced the swee swee and cosy effects to your kitchen....

They are proved to be both aesthetic and functionality as well since work top should have sufficient lights to work with......

Thanks Exman! :yamseng: My hb thinks it's gonna be a white elephant but he included it because I like it.

Hi,

can pm me the cost of your reno.

thanks~

Hi kchaw, have pmed you. :sport-smiley-018:

b5a392fd.jpg

The glass backing for the kitchen is installed.

Think generally most of the house is done. Waiting for rectification of minor defects to be completed and cleaning to be done on Fri. Hb's moving back this Sun! :dancingqueen:

Thanks for sharing so much useful info. I have a similar 30+ years old 4-rm flat to renovate. Care to pm me your id's contact and cost?

Hi, my flat has a similar layout as yours. Can pm your ID and quotation? Many Thks

Hi potato324 and Akinaruto, pm sent. :yamseng: