Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nivle

Stem And Branches

Hi Guys,

Came across this 'stem and branches' column while choosing a good date for moving house.

Can somebody enlighten?

Thank you.

Regards,

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Guys,

Came across this 'stem and branches' column while choosing a good date for moving house.

Can somebody enlighten?

Thank you.

Regards,

Let me kpoh abit k? Stem means like the tree trunk you see la. Branches are those higher holding leaves lo....

Just joking leh....stem and brach means 干支. choose date of course got 4 col of stem and branches la....make sure no clashing ma!!

Let me kpoh abit k? Stem means like the tree trunk you see la. Branches are those higher holding leaves lo....

Just joking leh....stem and brach means 干支. choose date of course got 4 col of stem and branches la....make sure no clashing ma!!

Lau Di, don't ke ke, where got joking. In bazi astrology, year represents root, month symbols trunk, day denotes branch, time equates flower/fruit.

So many APPs available, thesedays fsms eat NW wind liao. If u're android user, go google' play store download

- "compass", the Rp is on your hand anytime.

- "google sky", immediately you know what stars are above your head.

- "Calc8word", immediately know your "destiny".

- "中华万年历", know the jiachi, wedding, move house, ...so many

- "moon phase"-wow, so much info.

Test u, why catch no catch during new moon?

Lau Di, don't ke ke, where got joking. In bazi astrology, year represents root, month symbols trunk, day denotes branch, time equates flower/fruit.

So many APPs available, thesedays fsms eat NW wind liao. If u're android user, go google' play store download

- "compass", the Rp is on your hand anytime.

- "google sky", immediately you know what stars are above your head.

- "Calc8word", immediately know your "destiny".

- "中华万年历", know the jiachi, wedding, move house, ...so many

- "moon phase"-wow, so much info.

Test u, why catch no catch during new moon?

Lau ah Hia, if download all these got use, why so many people still bang wall? Bookshop plenty of these and also chinese, western medicine books, dare anyhow eat. Ke kiang can Ku Qiang lei.

Wah....your english tokong....don't know catch what moon ball??

Hi Guys,

Can somebody enlighten?

Thank you.

Regards,

Stem has the 5 elements in Yin & Yang

Branch has the 12 zodiac signs.

Both stem & branches, they all have relationship among them. That's why the date selected must not have destruction and clashes as first consideration while mapping with individual Bazi Chart.

Edited by mae29

Wah....your english tokong....don't know catch what moon ball??

Goh CK is right: Lau kui boa si, bo kui ooi si.泄气不死,没气会死。

Don't know say don't know lah, the most is lau kui.

Need hints?

Edited by bepgof

Hi Guys,

Can somebody enlighten?

Thank you.

Regards,

十天干 & 十二地支 were developed & utilised since China's "夏"(BC 2500)as mean of calender which mark year, month, day, hr (no minute & seconds). No more and no less. The 2-character(one stem, one branch)probability combination make 60-year a cycle. The start(begin) of the 60 sexagenary cycle is called (甲子). I have lived to 甲子 means I'm 60 year old, after which the cycle repeats.

It is indeed "super interesting" in Bazi analysis that when one is, say 61 year old, his bazi analysis is back to one-year-old. Because of the sexagenay cycle repetition. That also concludes that the bazi analysis(base on one's DOB)can "calculate" up to maximum of 60 year old.

As time moves on, clever ppl assigned "directions", "Yin/Yang", 4 seasons, wu-xing(5 elements), zodia signs to the stem & branch which really make commoners very confused. Only the so-called "experts" "COULD" explain it.

Since stem/branch denote yr, month, day, time, the "clever" ppl relate them to positions of "planets" over our head( how many? & what they are, don't ask me, my head is big enough to really absorb all these rubbish), therefore "calculate" the aspicious and unaspicious events as in month/day/hr, correlate to one's DOB. The "minimum" timeslot in stem/branch structure is present's 2-hour, no minutes, no seconds, remember.

ASK yourself:

1. What happen when your reach 61 year old.

That's why I always recommed one to study fs, start from chinese calender structure first(will study stem/branch), follow by chinese star constellation.

Edited by bepgof