Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Moving123

Driller Charges (Side Rack For Toilet Wall Tiles)

Hi,

I would like to find out if anyone hire a driller to install a side racks on the toilet wall tiles. I just bought some new side racks need to install inside the toilet but wondering what are their charges. I need a good recommendation here as I don't want to the driller crack my wall tiles. Prefer someone who have used them before. Thanks in advance.

Cheers:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I would like to find out if anyone hire a driller to install a side racks on the toilet wall tiles. I just bought some new side racks need to install inside the toilet but wondering what are their charges. I need a good recommendation here as I don't want to the driller crack my wall tiles. Prefer someone who have used them before. Thanks in advance.

U may try go classified ads under handy man

U may try go classified ads under handy man

Hi Casa, thanks for your reply. I just back to SG last month and I have attended a free workshop about the drilling holes including using which type of driller. Hence, I did the drilling myself and the racks fitted well inside my toilet.

P.S : I never thought it is easy to do it but after going thru the practical workshop...it is really easy as ABC. I have asked for a quotation. It is around hundred something where the breakdown is 50 dollar is transport charges and 10-20 dollars per hole which make me shock...LOL...Anyway, thanks for your advice :)

Get yourself a drill with hammer drilling function

Next get yourself a concrete drill bit set it slow speed

Drill small hole den slow chng a bigger bit to enlarge the hole

That's how I did it for my birdnest :sport-smiley-004:

Btw I m using Bosch RE16 professional its a good choice

:yamseng:

Hi casa,

Same method! Are we attending the same workshop before??? LOL I also bought Bosch professional model, can't remember the exact model but no regret so far... :)

Get yourself a drill with hammer drilling function

Next get yourself a concrete drill bit set it slow speed

Drill small hole den slow chng a bigger bit to enlarge the hole

That's how I did it for my birdnest :sport-smiley-004:

Btw I m using Bosch RE16 professional its a good choice

:yamseng:

Hi casa,

Same method! Are we attending the same workshop before??? LOL I also bought Bosch professional model, can't remember the exact model but no regret so far... :)

Haha Its fun installing stuff at your own plc :sport-smiley-004: