Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sinned

Eubiq

hmmm...not really quite sure about the "slide" thingy. From what I see at eazycon paccom page is that it's kind of turning effect. But i think Eubig is turning or sthing also right?

and how u gonna embed the things into your wall? cant imagine that. Got pics? :D:sport-smiley-018:

ya for eubiq, to connect the power is to turn about 90degrees counter clock wise after you plug it in, cannot be slide so actually depending on the plugs you buy, you may not fit so many on the track. Sorry for the wall, i think believe the correct word should be partition, if you "really" wan to pay a lot, can ask your friendly contractor to knock a trench into your partition and plaster it, check your house plans to see which wall can be knocked cos the track is actually quite thick.

As for the short circuit issue, unless you really go and pour water over it until the embedded track kenna submerged then it will short circuit for the track, there a 13A fuse to prevent shorting out your whole house. Actually need quite a bit of water (tested so you guys no need to test liao) but i dun recommend mounting it flush with your coffee table thou... and if some water seep in just wait until it dries, its an expensive track not worth to spoil it

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

well is that power track also?

how much?

yeah, also power track. But i feel eazycon's price is more humble.

But the application comparison for both I cant tell coz I havent try eubid.

found this pic on website also

472781_269856429780106_1526163743_o.jpg

If for some reason water accidentally wet the eubiq, will it short circuit and trip the ELCB or worst trip the whole DB? 8|

Hi Taichipanda,

That is part of my dry kitchen. So hopefully it stays dry.

I did think of mounting it on the was but then without any top cabinets it would look weird and out of place.

c6a5c261.jpg

ya for eubiq, to connect the power is to turn about 90degrees counter clock wise after you plug it in, cannot be slide so actually depending on the plugs you buy, you may not fit so many on the track. Sorry for the wall, i think believe the correct word should be partition, if you "really" wan to pay a lot, can ask your friendly contractor to knock a trench into your partition and plaster it, check your house plans to see which wall can be knocked cos the track is actually quite thick.

As for the short circuit issue, unless you really go and pour water over it until the embedded track kenna submerged then it will short circuit for the track, there a 13A fuse to prevent shorting out your whole house. Actually need quite a bit of water (tested so you guys no need to test liao) but i dun recommend mounting it flush with your coffee table thou... and if some water seep in just wait until it dries, its an expensive track not worth to spoil it

I read that the Eubiq is somewhat water proof but it being an electrical devise I did have my doubts.

So thank you UncelJ for the reassuring words. :yamseng:

I feel that eubiq plugs have better quality. tried them out when ASL power visited us. also now eubiq have a showroom at imm lv 2 can go there try it out.

was given a better price by asl power compared to the showroom plus they can give better recommendation and customise the track length to your need.

just found some discount on their online store, you guys might want to check it out : http://www.aslpower.com.sg/store/power-tracks.html

yeah, also power track. But i feel eazycon's price is more humble.
But the application comparison for both I cant tell coz I havent try eubid.
found this pic on website also

472781_269856429780106_1526163743_o.jpg

Edited by Wings17

Thks Wings17 for the Eubiq discount info! Their customer service is really top-notch!

- Ordered my item online yesterday night and they get it delivered to my home today afternoon...super fast! I'm really very surprised.

- A little hiccup... They miss out one item BUT guess what... the personnel in charge, Kenneth makes the effort to send the missing item to my home without delay, after his office hours.... Two thumbs up for ASL and Kenneth!! THANK YOU!

Coming to the quality...(I bought the E track and additional premium adaptor) good thick cable and very solid, good quality feel and the premium adaptor looks really 'COOL' with the blue lights glow at the ring.... Seems the actual thing looks better than in the photos lol!

Can't wait to install them at my study table :) Yes! MADE IN SINGAPORE product and u made me feel proud :) :) :)

UPDATE:
Item has already been sold. Thanks for your interest!

hi guys, am looking to sell my 1m long Eubiq (www.eubiq.com) power track cos it turns out we have no use for it (we bought a total of 3m!).

Power track is still in its original packaging, unopened and unused. Here's also a sample photo of the application on my other Eubiq track. Sockets not included. PM me if you're interested! :)

Edited by thesuperkitty