Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshine124411

Kdk Ceiling Fan Rod Too Long

Dear all renotalk member,

I am a newbie and would like to seek your help and advise with this little problem I have.

I went to JB and bought a KDK ceiling fan K15V0 60" ceiling fan from JB recently without measuring the height from ceiling to the floor of my HDB flat. Now I realised that the 12" down rod that comes with the package is alittle too long. Any advise from you guys to resolve this?

Thank you all in advance for your advice and help. Xie Xie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there go to capital company that holds the kdk brand in ubi to get the 9 inch rod at abt $15 to 30 bucks but do not tell them u bought ur fan at malaysia ya

Hi oneuser & dodofish

Thank you very much for ur help. Manage to find an online authorized KDK distributor who also sell the 9" rod at $12 . Will be buying some stuff from him, hence will get him to install the fan. Guess Problem solved :). Thanks guys.

Hi oneuser & dodofish

Thank you very much for ur help. Manage to find an online authorized KDK distributor who also sell the 9" rod at $12 . Will be buying some stuff from him, hence will get him to install the fan. Guess Problem solved :). Thanks guys.

Can share the URL for the online authorize KDK distributor?

Hi oneuser & dodofish

Thank you very much for ur help. Manage to find an online authorized KDK distributor who also sell the 9" rod at $12 . Will be buying some stuff from him, hence will get him to install the fan. Guess Problem solved smile.gif. Thanks guys.

Hi mind sharing the URL for the online authorized KDK distributor ? Thank you