Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
telefunken

Circle Line In My Em

This is part 2 of my reno beside the 9K "cheap labour" parquet flooring.

There are lots of "FLY-OVER" and is totally vein. I told the ID to mark the lines before fixing, but he never does his job. And he told me this is standard. WTF!! The whole line can be done without any fly-overs..

From heater in common toilet..

20120719001042.jpg

To ceiling and splits...

20120719001107.jpg

close up at ceiling..

20120719001107.jpg

Split point in common toilet..

20120719001126.jpg

More to come....

Edited by telefunken

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cross over to MBR bathroom, with a bloody big hole...

20120719000808.jpg

This is unacceptable

How can make a big lobang after don't patch back :fire:

Bro ask the plasterer help you patch up the lobang looks bad

Cross over to MBR bathroom, with a bloody big hole...

20120719000808.jpg

This is unacceptable

How can make a big lobang after don't patch back :fire:

Bro ask the plasterer help you patch up the lobang looks bad

Bro, you was saying looking good ah! Now you know why I PISS!

Split point from ceiling..

20120719000558.jpg

Link to shower in MBR bathroom..

20120719000718.jpg

These are those visible. I have not check those under my vanities..

Big reno firm with sub standard work! I am prepare to make them ever popular in times...

Bro, you was saying looking good ah! Now you know why I PISS!

Hehehe :D C head no c tail mah

Bro mould is bad if have children do be careful

To brother fairyland:

If the so call ID representing a company to engage a reno job, is his responsiblity to ensure the job done to the customer's satisfaction or acceptable finishing.

I am not here to make someone losing his ricebowl but the fact is, he has to how to secure his rice bowl. I think everyone in this world need to live, and I know all of us are trying very hard to secure our ricebowl. I am not sure what is your relationship with this ID or company, but I think I have the right to ask for what I paying for, is that right?

Brother, when things are not happen in your life, do not use words to talk things over, SAID IS EASY THAN DONE!!

Please do not PM me any more on this issue cause I don't think you are in the picture.

I have given 7 weeks for the reno for all floor and washrooms with painting, is it too short time frame for all these for a big firm?

Lastly, anyone may lost his or hers ricebowl in any trade if he or she is not doing their part unless otherwise with certain issues that someone able to live on, if you know what I mean..

I think if someone wants to do the business right, they should know what are the dos and the don'ts. A simple food stall can run a biz for years and a restuarent can close down within months, that means something is wrong with the biz operator..

Think again...

To brother fairyland:

If the so call ID representing a company to engage a reno job, is his responsiblity to ensure the job done to the customer's satisfaction or acceptable finishing.

I am not here to make someone losing his ricebowl but the fact is, he has to how to secure his rice bowl. I think everyone in this world need to live, and I know all of us are trying very hard to secure our ricebowl. I am not sure what is your relationship with this ID or company, but I think I have the right to ask for what I paying for, is that right?

Brother, when things are not happen in your life, do not use words to talk things over, SAID IS EASY THAN DONE!!

Please do not PM me any more on this issue cause I don't think you are in the picture.

I have given 7 weeks for the reno for all floor and washrooms with painting, is it too short time frame for all these for a big firm?

Lastly, anyone may lost his or hers ricebowl in any trade if he or she is not doing their part unless otherwise with certain issues that someone able to live on, if you know what I mean..

I think if someone wants to do the business right, they should know what are the dos and the don'ts. A simple food stall can run a biz for years and a restuarent can close down within months, that means something is wrong with the biz operator..

Think again...

sigh... u think too much bro ... not same company not friend of his... sad for you.... u all seem to be same name ....