Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crypaz

Home @ Punggol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Doors

Didn't op for HDB doors as i would like to choose my own door design. Didn't go through the reno firm as well as i thought it will be cheaper to source direct.

For the past 2 weeks have been looking around for doors. For toilets, it has to be bi-fold or swing slide doors as normal doors will make the toilet feel cramp. As our house is more of wooden theme, we felt that those aluminium bi-fold doors will not suit our theme. If we were to take bi-fold wooden doors, it will be pretty expensive.

Wanted to have white doors for bedrooms and all white aluminium bi-fold doors, so that overall it will still look okay. However due to certain reasons, permission was not granted by my mum for choosing white doors.

We tried looking for bi-fold doors with brown frame with some wooden grains design, thinking that it would match with the brown wooden bedroom doors.

We saw this white aluminium swing slide louvre door which we quite like and pricing wise is less than wooden bi-fold doors. Surprisingly permission was granted for choosing white for toilet doors. Just that bedroom doors cannot be white. But for louvre doors, need to spend more time cleaning....

DSC00682R.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

So for bedroom doors, we choose those nyatoh plywood solid. As for the colour, they will mix it till it's close to the flooring colour before varnish.

DSC00683.jpg

If only i can get white for bedroom doors....

Where you saw the lourve door at? Im looking for one. Mind sharing info. Thanks

Wall Decal

Finally my running decal is up. It looks better at night with the track lights on. During day time, it looks pretty normal.

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

Edited by crypaz

Hi crypaz

I like the colour of your place! Wood and white plus abit of greenies.

Where did u get the dining table?

Hi Nexer,

Thanks! The dinning table is from Grafunkt. Can squeeze up to 8 person...

The whole place is still quite plain actually...:-)