Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
restlessfeet

Commonwealth 3Rm Industrial Inspired Makeover

The sliding glass door between kitchen and dining area also went up soon after. I was still missing my tall cabinet door, that was taken away to be rectified (it was knocking into my kitchen light)

181232_10151162165424202_1298334594_n.jpg

Accessories in the bathroom and washroom have gone up as well. Blindingly bright bathroom light :blink: ... once that bulb burns out, I'm changing to a lower wattage.

538406_10151184436609202_1218744208_n.jpg

Washroom mirror from Ikea looks a little small but still ok... I really wanted a large round mirror but it would have been impossible to centre it since the sink is next to the wall.

303520_10151184436699202_394159478_n.jpg

Bidet toilet seat and toilet roll holder

536036_10151184436784202_1494670491_n.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

536036_10151184436784202_1494670491_n.jpg

Bro may I knw how much is the bidet seat?The brand?

Your reno turn out sleek and nice

Can show me pics of your stainless steel top :dribble:

Bro may I knw how much is the bidet seat?The brand?

Your reno turn out sleek and nice

Can show me pics of your stainless steel top :dribble:

The brand is Peco... never heard of it before but was told it's a Malaysian brand so maybe it would be another item that's cheaper there? I was hunting for something reasonable and I didn't want anything flimsy, I saw this in a few shops but Bacera in Geylang gave me the best price. Cost was about $190 after discount (but I did buy other items from the shop).

Will post photos of the stainless steel top soon!

My bidet toilet seat seemed to get a lot of interest so posting this for those who asked. It's a manual one with knobs on the side for adjustment.

Bidet.jpg

I bought this toilet roll holder that hooks onto the side of the toilet tank to keep spare rolls handy. :P

20120817_205616.jpg

Something else I bought that I like very much... it's a metal platform for my fridge. I found this at one of the hardware shops (I think Homefix?) and it makes it a lot easier to clean behind and around the sides of the fridge. I'm not that much of a neat freak but I have a glass kitchen door so all the dirt and dust is going to be visible.

The only thing that is stupid about it is that the wheels don't move 360 degrees so it comes straight out and goes straight back... pretty ridiculous. :bleah:

20120817_193559.jpg

20120817_193624.jpg

My dining area lights aka octopus light ... since I didn't have any furniture, I thought having lights that I could move around would give me more flexibility on where I placed my dining table or even if I bought a round table.

Dining room lights... taken before the lights got adjusted so still crooked

20120525_121908.jpg

A little better...

577099_10151136710289202_223061296_n.jpg

Hi, your house is nicely renovated, and I like your dining lights ! May I know how much it cost you ?

Thanks !

Hi, your house is nicely renovated, and I like your dining lights ! May I know how much it cost you ?

Thanks !

Thank you! I saw the same style of light in one of the light shops along Jalan Besar, it was behind the counter and going for ~$500. I didn't want to pay that much so looked for alternatives. Mine was cheap, I don't recall exactly how much I spent but about $60 - $70+? I bought the cables and fixtures from a tiny shop at Sim Lim tower (somewhere on 3rd floor I think) that specializes in import/export and wholesale of electrical fittings. I basically pestered the uncle there to help me find a ceiling attachment which would fit 5 wires. They were kind enough to put the light together for me but I felt bad after that, it was obvious they don't normally do this kind of small job.

After I found an online source for my bedroom light (the one on the metal frame) which is pretty much the same thing, I got another uncle at a neighbourhood hardware store to put it together for me.

I have a spare 5 wire ceiling rose in black , let me know if you would be interested in buying it.

Black 5 wire ceiling rose