Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MrsLoo

Caesarstone - Kitchen Top

My current kitchen top is soild surface, well hard to maintain and now with many burnt marks, scratches and rust mark from my dish rack, thus my new house I'm considering to use quartz for better investment.

I have been looking around for Caesarstone countertop, have asked ID to quote using Caesarstone too but am wondering does Caesarstone supply directly to ID or directly to end user with their in-house installation?

I just don't want ID quoting me $180/per foot run and yet its not even Caesarstone lowest grade. Btw, is there any showroom which I can view?

Need some Caesarstone users to give me some advise. Tks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm using CaesarStone 2141 (20mm thickness) for my kitchen counter top, it was provided through my carpenter. On the day they came to install, i clearly saw the brand and color model printed on the opposite side of the slab.

CaesarStone comes in 2 thickness; 20mm and 30mm.

SilesStone comes in 3 thickness; 12mm, 20mm and 30mm.

iQuartz comes in 1 thickness; 15mm.

The following prices were quoted to me by my carpenter and quoted to some other RenoTalk members through their contractors; based on CaesarStone 1141/2141 and SilesStone Zeus Extreme.

CaesarStone $220 - $250 per foot run

SilesStone $280 per foot run

If your ID quoted you $180 per foot run, it will not be CaesarStone for sure, most likely is iQuartz (iQuartz price is between $100-$150 per foot run).

Edited by taichipanda

I'm using CaesarStone 2141 (20mm thickness) for my kitchen counter top, it was provided through my carpenter. On the day they came to install, i clearly saw the brand and color model printed on the opposite side of the slab.

The following prices were quoted to me by my carpenter and quoted to some other RenoTalk members through their contractors; based on CaesarStone 1141/2141 and SilesStone Zeus Extreme.

If your ID quoted you $180 per foot run, it will not be CaesarStone for sure, most likely is iQuartz (iQuartz price is between $100-$150 per foot run).

:jawdrop: Tks for your advise. Think must buffer in more budget for my kitchen top le, because I really like to have a better quality kitchen top in long run, rather than facing the ugly top.

:jawdrop: Tks for your advise. Think must buffer in more budget for my kitchen top le, because I really like to have a better quality kitchen top in long run, rather than facing the ugly top.

Hi MrsLoo,

I'm from iQuartz,

You can view the test report from all Quartz brand,

all report are 95% similar,

so don't worry about the quality of iQuartz :yamseng:

Hi taichipanda,

I don't think it's possible to find $100 pfr for iQuartz,

if installing not included, i believe :good:

Called Caesarstone directly. Basically they have 2 distributors carrying the top for them. I was told that Caesarstone Classico series ranging from $180 - $185 per foot run.